The importance of fellowship

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
E

Eecletra

Hey everyone,

I believe fellowship and keeping in contact with Christians is really important for one's faith through sharing thoughts, the Word, and encouragements with each other.

I'm from Sydney, Australia, and lets just say there aren't many Christian teenagers around that I know of. I'm currently not attending any particular church as the ones I have attended are too run by man-made rules.

I want to keep in contact with Christians through text, fb, msn, or whatever so I can talk about, well, everything from decisions, debates about evolution (or really anything), differing opinions on different subject matter. I just wanna hear from someone of a Christian background.

Yeah, so whoever is willing to chat with me, I'd love to hear from you.

Eecletra :)

K

Kyouken

Fellowship is pretty nice, if I do say so myself :)
I sort of know what it's like not to have too many Christian teenagers around (I do have friends who are Christian, but I don't hang out with all of them)
If you'd like, I can give you my facebook or email.
I could pretty much talk about God all day :) He's just awesome, isn't He?

E

Eecletra

Thanks, that will be much appreciated :)