The law vs the spirit of law

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Jackson123

Feb 6, 2014
I just read the tern “ spirit of law” in one of post here. Remind me when I was young, i went to traffic school, the teacher was retired policeman, he said, when he was in night duty, he saw a driver, not stop on the red light, it was no traffic, only his car on that street, he not pull him

he violated the law but not the spirit of law

the spirit of traffic law is for save travel, avoid accident, only one car, red light on not make any different

remind me what Jesus say

on that’s (law of love) depend all the law and prophets

say do not steal

when you love one you not try make them sad, by stealing from

do not kill

you not kill your love one

the spirit of law is to make your love one happy

how you do it

tell your love one to accept Jesus, it may make them temporary sad, for some Muslim when accept Christ, may experience persecution but billion years happy in heaven.

the best gift you can give to your love one is Christ
that gift have trillion US dollar value
a mansion on the hill top, no property tax for ever