The Life

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
T

tmulex

I know that we will get joyeful end less life in the comming new world. But, how to pass these all problem in my life? I am 5th year University student now. my dad died when i was 5 years old. my mom had nothing to help me. So that was ethiopian mechaniyesus church who has been teaching me. but now, i do have one girl friend, she doent have mother and father. One of the guy try to rep her several time. But, he couldnt do it stel. But he is following her till now. we tell to police but no one can hear us. I want to take her to my mothers house but, my mother refused me because there is nothing forthem to eat. I think The Lord see this! please pray for my lovely girl friend.

B

butterfly712

I'm praying for your girlfriend,in Lord,Jesus name,Amen.

crmvet

Jul 4, 2013
Philippians 4:19

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Lord Jesus, they need your protection and blessing, grant them father, Amen

T

tmulex

Thank you And God bless you!

KBond

Jun 5, 2013
Praying your lives get easier.

T

tmulex

Amen!!!God bless you! And let he Gives you his grace! Ameeeeen

D

DyingToSelf

Father,

just as Daniel was in the den of lions, LORD, we believe that You will send Your angels to deliver Your children. LORD, I pray that You protect these people and send help to bring them safe from this situation into a place of security and hope.

Keep Your spirit of confidence in them, Father, that they may remember that You will never abandon nor forsake them, that You go before us in battle and You are the GOD that stands behind us to guard our backs.

I pray all this in Jesus name,
Amen