The Lord help me with emission test.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Jackson123

Feb 6, 2014
I have 2005 honda civic and require emission test. The engine light is on and my daughter said, in the internet, she read, it will not pass the test if the engine light is on.

I ask my daughter to go to free test what is the problem, and she brought a not the code. Basically about the wiring problem.

I remember I cut one of the sensor wire for HHo purpose and I connect it back, it may not connect right. so I work on it then I erase the code with my scanner. I went to test but the people there said he can't perform a test because after reset the car need to drive 100 mile. so I come back and wait till 100 mile, I ask my daughter to go to the test, My daughter doubt and I ask her to pray with me, asking the Lord to help, because the wiring will be expensive to repair. I ask her to call me when she on the spot, to see if the engine light appear. She call me there and the engine light not appear and we pray one more time before the test. then I said go ahead with the test . It pass and she said it's funny, after the test, I drive to the house, and the engine light appear.

Trailblazer

Sep 8, 2014
Very cool it worked out for you. You could have pulled the fuse out that powers all of your dash lights. Then obviously reinstall it after the test. That could have been plan B if God did not intervene for you. :cool:

Jackson123

Feb 6, 2014
Very cool it worked out for you. You could have pulled the fuse out that powers all of your dash lights. Then obviously reinstall it after the test. That could have been plan B if God did not intervene for you. :cool:
Thank for the information brother.

V

VioletReigns

HALLELUJAH!! THANK YOU FOR SHARING THIS, BROTHER JACKSON!! :D

WE GIVE YOU ALL THE GLORY, FATHER!! NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE WITH YOU! NO GOOD THING WILL YOU WITHHOLD FROM YOUR CHILDREN! YOU ARE SO FAITHFUL TO HEAR US AND ANSWER US!! I PRAISE YOU, LORD JESUS!!! \:D/

Jackson123

Feb 6, 2014
HALLELUJAH!! THANK YOU FOR SHARING THIS, BROTHER JACKSON!! :D

WE GIVE YOU ALL THE GLORY, FATHER!! NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE WITH YOU! NO GOOD THING WILL YOU WITHHOLD FROM YOUR CHILDREN! YOU ARE SO FAITHFUL TO HEAR US AND ANSWER US!! I PRAISE YOU, LORD JESUS!!! \:D/

You welcome.