the Lord is my strength and salvation

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
O

olajide

Glory be unto God almighty the author and finisher of our faith, since have learnt to acknowledge God my life as always been in the highest path of spirituality, have always been spiritual and taking God first,.... Isaiah6;1 says until Kinga uziah died i saw d lord, the moment i lost my biological Father my relationship with God has spring up to a great hight,..... I depended on my father, when i was in school and after graduation believeing that after my 1year national service that my father will get me a job, 2month after service my dad left d world unnoticed, untold, he died unnoticed what a shocked experience, then i thoughts its over with me but God says he's just started, then i begin to hear from him, gave my life to christ in totality and avoid sinful act, now am full with christ presnce, then i held on man, but now am holding onto christ. He's my all in all, he's my helper and my redeemer my hope and my buckler! He's the jehovah jareh, jehovah nisi, jehovah sidtkenu, jehovah shama,jehovah shalom,jehovah makadeshem, jehovah el-lyon, jehovah el-olam,jehovah raa,jehovah rapha,jehovah jah, jehovah elshadai