The Lord's Will

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
K

keep_on_smiling

Hello Everyone,
If you felt led to, would you pray for my health? At my doctors appointment today it was decided that I need to go see a neurologist soon. My doctor thinks I may have MS. I'm just praying that the Lord's will shall be done in all of this and if there is something wrong that it will be revealed to the doctor or healed.
Thank you
!

W

wwjd_kilden

praying that it is not, but that if it is that you will be given the strength needed

if it is MS, trying cutting back on sugar, apparently some people get worse from it

K

keep_on_smiling

Thank you wwjd_kilden! I will certainly look into what I should cut back on if it turns out that's what I have. :)

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Praying and praising God, for all healing and perfect health for you in Jesus Christ is Lord!

God bless
pickles

S

shekaniah

I agree with wwjd_kilden a change in diet can help, lack of vitamin B and stress are also triggers that can cause a flare up.
You will be in my prayers, In His Love, Shekaniah

K

keep_on_smiling

Thank you all for your prayers! I certainly have been feeling them. I often struggle with stressing over issues and I had my neurology appointment today. I felt so calm and at peace going into it. I know it's only because of the prayers and the Lord. I have several more tests and in the coming months through September. Everything is flowing smoothly and I know the Lord has a plan through it all.

Thank you all very much! I truly appreciate it! :)

PopClick

Aug 12, 2011
Let us know how it goes... praying for you as well.

hellopeople

Jun 2, 2012
Will pray for you if anyone can Jesus can! , stay strong and God Bless

K

keep_on_smiling

I just wanted to thank you all for your prayers! I have seen a huge improvement in my health. All my reports came back showing that there is nothing wrong. I have even had an improvement in my strength. The doctors said they don't really know how to explain what was going on. I felt such a peace through the long experience and know the Lord has His hand in it. I praise Him for the work He has done in my life and for the work He does through each of you! God bless!

S

shekaniah

Thank you for the update!
You have brought me hope & joy!
Prayers sent for you to stay in good health!
Love in Jesus, Shekaniah