the "love Gospel"

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

NateDaGrimes

Jan 7, 2013
ok all the preachers these days on teachn this crap.. they dont even preach against sin. all they say is "its okay jesus loves you.. all you have to say is that you believe he is real and your saved, and god is happy and he will let you in heaven.. you can go back to what you were doing." anything that is said with love gospel.
The Love Gospel

i encourage preachers of today to start talking about Sin, the wickedness that these people are doing!!... today peopl that are in the churchs are usually fake, they just go act like a christian and they go back to what they love to do even though the pastor keeps saying" its alright, God loves you" THEY NEED TO BE PREACHING THE WORD, THEY NEED TO BE TEACHING WITH THE WORD THAT PIERCES THROUGH THE HEART OF ALL SINNERS!

W

wwjd_kilden

*sneaks into the teens room*
Well, actually they need to preach BOTH repentance and love, because no deed is worth anything without love, not even faith. :)

NateDaGrimes

Jan 7, 2013
*sneaks into the teens room*
Well, actually they need to preach BOTH repentance and love, because no deed is worth anything without love, not even faith. :)
more repentence, more sin and some love. but now these days pastors only do faith and love.. major face slaps to those pastors.

Stuey

Aug 17, 2009
Might just be the church you go to Nate. :)

Though I will agree, sometimes in general people avoid that icky awkward doctrine of hell.

U

Ugly

You're right Nate, its called 'The Emergent Church'. Full of love, acceptance, happiness, rainbows, and compromise. All in the name of not offending people so they can fill the pews. Most mega-churches have this kind of preaching, just look at Joel Osteen.

T

Tintin

I'm no teen but I'd just like to add that I've never been to a church where sin, hell etc. aren't preached as part of the Good News package.

NateDaGrimes

Jan 7, 2013
because there is none that are brave enough to preach bout this. and you are right stuey, this is a church i go to xD, ofcourse its just a small little church that has mostly homeless people. friends with pastor