The mammon of unrighteousness (Luke 16:9-13)

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

MikkoAinasoja

Nov 19, 2014
9. And I say unto you, Make to yourselves friends by means of the mammon of unrighteousness; that, when it shall fail, they may receive you into the eternal tabernacles. 10. He that is faithful in a very little is faithful also in much: and he that is unrighteous in a very little is unrighteous also in much. 11. If therefore ye have not been faithful in the unrighteous mammon, who will commit to your trust the true riches? 12. And if ye have not been faithful in that which is another's, who will give you that which is your own? 13. No servant can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon. (Luke 16:9-13)

So let us now, when we have all kind of richness, use it for good works of God, so when our time here end's we may receive the place in the eternal life.

P

psychomom

2 Cor 5:21
He made Him who knew no sin to be sin on our behalf, so that we might become the righteousness of God in Him.

Rom 4:16
For this reason it is by faith, in order that it may be in accordance with grace, so that the promise will be guaranteed to all the descendants, not only to those who are of the Law, but also to those who are of the faith of Abraham, who is the father of us all

Rom 5:19
For as through the one man’s disobedience the many were made sinners, even so through the obedience of the One the many will be made righteous.

1 John 4:9
By this the love of God was manifested in us, that God has sent His only begotten Son into the world so that we might live through Him.

Dan_473

Mar 11, 2014
yep, we that have worldly wealth (most of us in the western world) should share it with those that don't, so that when they get to heaven they'll tell God 'let that person in, they're my friend'

MikkoAinasoja

Nov 19, 2014
yep, we that have worldly wealth (most of us in the western world) should share it with those that don't, so that when they get to heaven they'll tell God 'let that person in, they're my friend'
If we have good part here now, it is portent that we still remember that we are servant's of the Lord and God, so it is not appropriate way to go in to joys of the world, and spend to our self, like without an any higher authority.

We can not serve two master.

22. And when Jesus heard it, he said unto him, One thing thou lackest yet: sell all that thou hast, and distribute unto the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come, follow me (Luke 18:22)

And in the Lord Jesus Christ I exhort you all to give your extra part to those who have nothing, and follow our Lord.