The man who missed killing Hitler by 13 minutes

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jan 27, 2013
The man who missed killing Hitler by 13 minutes - BBC News

A new film released in Germany this month highlights one of the great "what ifs" of history. It's the story of Georg Elser - a 36-year-old carpenter from a small town in southern Germany - who came very close to assassinating Adolf Hitler in the early days of World War Two.

Jan 27, 2013
I heard Hitler died in Argentina...
there are a few films, that claim to have had, a chance of this boast.(killing hitler)
however, killing one self with a pill, is even stranger, yet it is a german film. and a carpenter.
cant help seeing the irony of making money out of yesterdays history.

Dec 12, 2013
Just think if he could have......It was tragic enough that all of the innocent lives were lost.....Germany lost three and one half million men the last year of the war fighting a loosing game.......Hitler is wishing he had the snow of the Bavarian Mountains again and a glass of ice cold water.....!

May 3, 2013
Hmmm!

God knows it for sure and, as afr as I have read of History, dictators had enough mioney to pay for a "new" ID, to hide themselves (bribing) after hurting and killing dozen of innocent people. That happened in Vzla with Marcos Pérez Jimenez who fled to Spain. That also happened with Carlos Andrés Pérez who went to RD and probably would happen with Pres Zamuro, if heavenly justice operate another way I don´t know, after witnessing Venezuelan disasters.