The Miracle That Made Me Believe in God Again

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

JustinUK

I was visiting family in the USA when I had an argument with my parents and I decided to go drive to see my friend. I spent the whole afternoon at his place and we were talking about various different topics, including religion, which we both kinda agreed we didn't believe in. Then at 3:00 AM I decided to head back to my brothers house where I was staying. While I was driving I noticed the highway was completely empty and how comfortable and quiet it felt and out of nowhere I got really tired, I mean I've never felt so tired in my whole life, my eyes kept closing again and again. I put music and it didn't help at all, and then finally my eyes were shut tight and my car was literally heading towards a tank of petrol that was stationed by the highway, when out of nowhere a loud bang wakes me up, so I quickly grab control of the car and parked by the highway. I thought I ran someone over, but when I got out of the car there was a small budge on top of the car. And from where I was I could see a palm tree that was slightly bent towards the highway, and there on the floor I could see from far away a coconut laying on the highway. I couldn't believe this, I looked at where I was heading with the car and I saw the petrol tank and I couldn't believe it, I should of been dead by now if it wasn't for a falling coconut, I mean the odds of a falling coconut to hit your car while driving are just unrealistic. From then on I knew that God was looking out for me, is a shame it took me a near death experience to realise that.