The Most High dwell within us not in temples

• Thread starter servantotehmosthigh
  • Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

servantotehmosthigh

In this time of enlightenment we should know that the temple dwells from within. (1Co 6:19) What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own? Christ destruction of the temple was a prophesy fulfillment of our bodies being represented as the temple of God, since within or bodies is the spirit to which is the spirit of the Most High. Therefore, we should not feel that it is mandatory to go to a church to receive God’s word for the Most High does not dwell in temple made by man’s hands. (Act 17:24) God that made the world and all things therein, seeing that he is Lord of heaven and earth, dwelleth not in temples made with hands;

(Act 17:25) Neither is worshipped with men's hands, as though he needed any thing, seeing he giveth to all life, and breath, and all things;

Our body represents the temple or church by which it is when you are gathered amongst others with the same understand and mission to follow Christ, you are indeed a church.

Knowing that our bodies represent the temple of the Most High, we need to discern if we are in the correct spirit according the fruits of the spirit.

(Gal 5:22) But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,

(Gal 5:23) Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.

Upon walking in the correct spirit we must pray that the Holy Spirit bless us with the gift in discerning the spirits for many have gone out in Christ’s name to deceive many.
(Mat 24:4) And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.

(Mat 24:5) For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.

In Matt 24:4 Christ not to listen to man lest you will be deceived for every man is a liar.

(Rom 3:4) God forbid: yea, let God be true, but every man a liar; as it is written, That thou mightest be justified in thy sayings, and mightest overcome when thou art judged.

Brothers and Sisters of Christ, we need to uncover the veil that has been put up into these so-called churches for the churches have long been invaded and intrude by Satan himself using the mother harlot of all churches The Catholic Church in controlling the daughters churches. Paul along with the other disciples sought to spread the gospels to the churches yet they prophesied that there will be heresies that will divide the gospels. Hence which is why we have different denominations teaching different doctrines to suit their own purposes.

(1Co 14:33) For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints.

Wake up please for there are many ministers set up to appear god-like or following Christ who are really wolves in sheep clothing.
2Co 11:13 For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ.
2Co 11:14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.
2Co 11:15 Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.

We should indeed test every spirit if one is operating according to the spirit of the flesh or the spirit.

Christ, who ministered stood and walked amongst the people, he related to the people, he was clothed like the people and he came from many mansions in his father’s kingdom. He did stand above the people, talk down to the people like most of these so- called preachers today. I wonder what will be their reward. I believe some of these preachers initially were called to spread the word of god. But because their hearts were rooted deeply, they allowed Satan to use them by using riches to entice them. Therefore many ministers, prophets, etc, have gone out to deceive us using Christ’s name as a bait to reel us all in to damnation. Satan know that we are all wanting to gain a personal relationship with the entity who created us all, so he set up road blocks to deter us from going the proper path. This is why Christ said (Mat 7:14) Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
(Mat 22:14) For many are called, but few are chosen.

S

servantotehmosthigh

In this time of enlightenment we should know that the temple dwells from within. (1Co 6:19) What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own? Christ destruction of the temple was a prophesy fulfillment of our bodies being represented as the temple of God, since within or bodies is the spirit to which is the spirit of the Most High. Therefore, we should not feel that it is mandatory to go to a church to receive God’s word for the Most High does not dwell in temple made by man’s hands. (Act 17:24) God that made the world and all things therein, seeing that he is Lord of heaven and earth, dwelleth not in temples made with hands;

(Act 17:25) Neither is worshipped with men's hands, as though he needed any thing, seeing he giveth to all life, and breath, and all things;

Our body represents the temple or church by which it is when you are gathered amongst others with the same understand and mission to follow Christ, you are indeed a church.

Knowing that our bodies represent the temple of the Most High, we need to discern if we are in the correct spirit according the fruits of the spirit.

(Gal 5:22) But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,

(Gal 5:23) Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.

Upon walking in the correct spirit we must pray that the Holy Spirit bless us with the gift in discerning the spirits for many have gone out in Christ’s name to deceive many.
(Mat 24:4) And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.

(Mat 24:5) For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.

In Matt 24:4 Christ not to listen to man lest you will be deceived for every man is a liar.

(Rom 3:4) God forbid: yea, let God be true, but every man a liar; as it is written, That thou mightest be justified in thy sayings, and mightest overcome when thou art judged.

Brothers and Sisters of Christ, we need to uncover the veil that has been put up into these so-called churches for the churches have long been invaded and intrude by Satan himself using the mother harlot of all churches The Catholic Church in controlling the daughters churches. Paul along with the other disciples sought to spread the gospels to the churches yet they prophesied that there will be heresies that will divide the gospels. Hence which is why we have different denominations teaching different doctrines to suit their own purposes.

(1Co 14:33) For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints.

Wake up please for there are many ministers set up to appear god-like or following Christ who are really wolves in sheep clothing.
2Co 11:13 For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ.
2Co 11:14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.
2Co 11:15 Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.

We should indeed test every spirit if one is operating according to the spirit of the flesh or the spirit.

Christ, who ministered stood and walked amongst the people, he related to the people, he was clothed like the people and he came from many mansions in his father’s kingdom. He did stand above the people, talk down to the people like most of these so- called preachers today. I wonder what will be their reward. I believe some of these preachers initially were called to spread the word of god. But because their hearts were rooted deeply, they allowed Satan to use them by using riches to entice them. Therefore many ministers, prophets, etc, have gone out to deceive us using Christ’s name as a bait to reel us all in to damnation. Satan know that we are all wanting to gain a personal relationship with the entity who created us all, so he set up road blocks to deter us from going the proper path. This is why Christ said (Mat 7:14) Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
(Mat 22:14) For many are called, but few are chosen.
I meant to say that Christ DID NOT stand above the people or talk down to the people like these ministers in churches today. Please wake up! Christ even said that the greatest amongst you should be considered the least . Please walk away from the deceptions that Satan has set up to destroy us eternally the times are short! We must come together under one power and expose the lies that Satan is set up.

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
I wish you would change "bodies" to "hearts" after all, isn't that where the indwelling presence of the Holy Spirit resides?

just saying........... :)

K

Kerry

I wish you would change "bodies" to "hearts" after all, isn't that where the indwelling presence of the Holy Spirit resides?

just saying........... :)
Not being critical but the heart is in the body. But I will go a step further, the heart biblical speaking controls your thought process. For out the heart the mouth speaks. Our mind is overtaken by the Holy Spirit as we place our faith in the work of the cross. We no longer think like we used to think and we no longer do the things we used to do in fact they abhor us and tend to stay away from it. The heart is our inward most being and is linked to our minds. More to say that our heart is our spirit. We A spirit, a mind,and a body. Created in the image of God 3 in 1. The cross frees our spirit as we were spiritually dead and the Holy Spirit resides with our spirit and is in authority over our minds. Where as before our flesh was in authority.

I know this should be in book form, but thought I would give a quick snapshot. And I know that there be some negative post coming. Moses dealt with negativity until he died.

Yet

Banned
Jan 4, 2014
I like it a lot.