The NEXT person that gives a donation to christian chat, please PM me, I will....

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
G

GreenNnice

...give you something, $25 minimum to c..c, I will send you $35 then ! . from the singles forum I will give you $10 more than you gave.(you must have a paypal account).
(maximum $75 )

So, whoever gets this should be happy, e-mail me --or, go through roboop with PM is fine too,(what is proper c.c. way, the Lord leads, but I need your email address to Paypal you $10. By the way, fyi, robo is Tracy who runs christian chat--, no questiins asked , but you will see $10 from me when you give AT LEAST $25 to c.c.

The NEXT person. Go :)

U

Ugly

Why not just give CC the money directly instead of all this?

G

GreenNnice

The Lord leads, ugly (glad you're better, too, bro :) God is all-good) , and, months past I've given plenty to c.c. per month, , this is , I.assure you, not going to be His leading every month and right now whoever gives $25 to c.c. by Paypal donation will be given $35 by me. Plain and simple :)

H

Hellooo

I'm sure you may have good intentions, but it doesn't seem ethical to receive direct compensation for a charitable donation. It defeats the purpose of giving. You can already use the donation as a tax deduction, if you choose to itemize.

Aug 2, 2009
That's extremely generous of you Ed, but I for one would much rather see that extra money go to the needy.

G

GreenNnice

That's extremely generous of you Ed, but I for one would much rather see that extra money go to the needy.
If the message below the red 'donation' thermometer says, 'help us fund, cc,' zere, does that mean c.c. is needy? Or, maybe that's not the right word, I will just say they are asking because, I can only guess, they need . :)

G

GreenNnice

True, donations are a tax deduction, canyouhearmenowhelloooo, :) but the $10 is a 'now' donation, from me, to you. :)

anyhoo, I just got a PM from RoboOp and he informed me that the donations tracker does not auto-input your donation, he does it manual. So, he told me he just went to sleep about an hour ago because he is in the Phillipines. So, if you just send me your Paypal transaction ID #, you will have $10 more than you just gave c.c. in your account quicker than you can say 'Be a cheerful giver.' :) Well, OK, already, not that quick, but pretty quick, just say that a 1000 times and by the time you are done, or, hey, WRITE IT on a chalkboard :D , I will have deposited that money into your account.

Am I kidding? The Lord leads :) Again, I don't do this to bring any guilt, just gloss on over it if you are not able to give, Christ peeps, it's OK, there are seasons for everything in our life. The one season that should be constant, and, His power in you makes is possible, Him in your seasons. :)

God bless you, however you give, money, time, etc., for giving to Him :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Feb 10, 2008
True, donations are a tax deduction, canyouhearmenowhelloooo, :) but the $10 is a 'now' donation, from me, to you. :)

anyhoo, I just got a PM from RoboOp and he informed me that the donations tracker does not auto-input your donation, he does it manual. So, he told me he just went to sleep about an hour ago because he is in the Phillipines. So, if you just send me your Paypal transaction ID #, you will have $10 more than you just gave c.c. in your account quicker than you can say 'Be a cheerful giver.' :) Well, OK, already, not that quick, but pretty quick, just say that a 1000 times and by the time you are done, or, hey, WRITE IT on a chalkboard :D , I will have deposited that money into your account.

Am I kidding? The Lord leads :) Again, I don't do this to bring any guilt, just gloss on over it if you are not able to give, Christ peeps, it's OK, there are seasons for everything in our life. The one season that should be constant, and, His power in you makes is possible, Him in your seasons. :)

God bless you, however you give, money, time, etc., for giving to Him :)
Do i get the chance to give you $20 then!?