The Official Gojira Appreciation Thread

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

HealthAndHappiness

Jul 7, 2022
Almost Heaven West Virginia
Lol the guys I know don't engage in butt smacking...... just silly stuff like "Hey there cutie, haven't seen your fine face in a while!"

(Translation: Haven't seen you in church lately, you ok?)

But when it comes to talking to us ladies, they change their tune and are very proper and respectful.

It's actually a little disheartening. 😂
Sorry, bad joke. The guys in your church are probably straight as can be.
There's just so much wokism that pastors are trying to emulate, like P..Bruxy there, it's easy to poke fun at the blue haired pastorettes and this guy I posted. It's over the top comedy.

HealthAndHappiness

Jul 7, 2022
Almost Heaven West Virginia
please let me know when they say you are safe to leave the institution. With all my concern and kindest emojis, your e-friend/troll, (Dr.) Moses Young (psychiatrist). Feel free to give me a call for a cheap diagnosis. I'm not fancy, but I'm sure I can help.

🙅‍♂️👮‍♂️🕴🕺🤪 🤡🕴👮‍♂️ 🦎 🐊 🐢 🐍 🐲 🐉
😁

Snackersmom

May 10, 2011
Sorry, bad joke. The guys in your church are probably straight as can be.
There's just so much wokism that pastors are trying to emulate, like P..Bruxy there, it's easy to poke fun at the blue haired pastorettes and this guy I posted. It's over the top comedy.
Oh, no worries, I wasn't offended. They are indeed straight, some are also married. It's just how most guys around here say "hi" I guess. *shrugs* A relative of mine volunteers at the local Fire & Rescue station, and he's had to flirt with every guy there just to make sure they know he's straight lol. Could be a regional thing? :unsure:

But yeah, wokism is a real problem. I do have a heart for those who are attracted to the same gender due to abuse, trauma, neglect or other issues, though. Not that it makes it ok to break God's laws or anything.....I'm talking about those who are feeling same-sex attraction but not acting on it. Must be a tough place to be, just sayin' :(.

Gojira

Jul 20, 2021
Mesa, AZ
I do have a heart for those who are attracted to the same gender due to abuse, trauma, neglect or other issues, though. Not that it makes it ok to break God's laws or anything.....I'm talking about those who are feeling same-sex attraction but not acting on it. Must be a tough place to be, just sayin' :(.
I knew a Christian woman who rebelled against God for a while after being raped and then contracting AIDS from her assailant. She wanted nothing to do with men, for a time.

She was (is??) in a rough situation, and I'd never condemn her for that. I wouldn't condone, but I would not judge, either.

Snackersmom

May 10, 2011
I knew a Christian woman who rebelled against God for a while after being raped and then contracting AIDS from her assailant. She wanted nothing to do with men, for a time.

She was (is??) in a rough situation, and I'd never condemn her for that. I wouldn't condone, but I would not judge, either.

I can't condemn her either, I wasted WAY too many years of my life angry at God over things far less traumatic :(. Dumbest thing I've ever done..... But thankfully He is gracious and merciful. I hope she found her way back to Him, I will say a prayer for that.