The Olive Branch

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Mar 11, 2011
The Olive Branch is representative of friendship with GOD Almighty; the theme runs through the whole Bible with Christ/Messiah being referred to as the BRANCH.

I just thought I would mention this as because of the lack of oneness amongst the brethren (that's sisters too :))

I find it extremely sad, that we can not seem to come together and at least get the first instruction, of practising the art of Christianity accomplished at this time: Which is to wake up the lost sheep.

And the other duty being, to extend the Olive Branch (Christ) to both the Muslims and the Jews.

It is obvious, to me anyways, that the biggest division amongst so-called Christians is the dispute about Christ/Messiah, and whether he is the Father or the Son? or both.

If one does not know that much about the OT, then one shouldn't speak out about something that they are still ignorant of.

EVERYTHING! in the OT are examples unto us, to learn by; and the topic is ALWAYS Christ/Messiah.

Sometimes, things that are not written, are more important than the things that are; one example of this is; there are certain critical gatherings of Gods people at times, when they are discussing what they believe Gods will to be; when the most significant people of God are absent from the gathering: or another words not approved by God.

There is a place when reading in English, and not studying, that one would just read a reference to a Bright Morning Star, and assume because of the context, that; Oh! that must be Christ. When if fact it was a reference to Satan's prior existence.

There are those that call themselves Christians and don't even believe in a prior existence with GOD, but believe that Satan has. HUH? :confused:

Anyways; for sheep to get lost, they have to be scattered FIRST! and WW1 & WW2 did a good job of that.

Because for the other 5 Major attempted World take overs that did NOT happen prior to these ones; this IS the OT.

No one on here even mentions the fact that we are coming out of one of the most difficult part of The Father's Plan; the 40 year spiritual blindness that began in 1948, just after those 2 horrific back to back world wars.

I don't bring it up myself, because of the ridicule.

There IS a perfect plan unfolding; one does not have to be ignorant of that Plan at this time, IF one does it Christ's way; HEAR the Words of OUR FATHER, that Christ/Messiah IS re-iterating; as it IS already spoken and written of Him; Christ/Messiah, the SON, by The FATHER.

Really if one just goes through the first 6 chapters of Genesis in the Hebrew; getting the corrections of certain poorly transliterated English words; then most of the rest can be self corrected. Its not that hard.

Mans religions, at this time, VERY HARD, and set-up perfectly for a Great Fall, AGAIN.