The Perfect Last Date

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

Jullianna

Let's have some fun!!! :D

We've had several first date threads over the years, so just for fun, describe the date guaranteed to be the very last you would ever want to have. It doesn't have to be real. Make something up. :)

If you've had some funny, disastrous real ones you'd like to share, please do. :)

G

gwam

most of my dates have been with non christians. really, i ve always tried to date someone from church but i find it so hard and anyway, the opportunity doesnt really present its self. The 0nly christian I tried was unbelievable, the lady seemed not to have a clear picture of wat she wanted. She said she loved all of us....but anyway here is my last. I want to date a christian lady, who is thoughtful, descent and focused with a strong christian background. simple

Dec 20, 2011
I work with a girl who had a pretty hilarious first/last date that she said was ok for me to share.

She had been talking to a guy she met on a dating site for quite a while, they seemed to really hit it off and finally decided that a date would be a good idea. They met at a nice restaurant and he even brought her flowers. He asked her some questions about her life and she answered honestly and openly. When she mentioned growing up in in a town Cold Lake he abruptly interrupted saying "I like lakes...." and left a long awkward pause before he went off about all the lakes he liked...

The didn't even make it to desert before she had to find a reason to leave because he wouldn't talk about anything but lakes.

J

Jullianna

LOL! That's great! :)

J

Jullianna

I have to fess up about where I got the idea for this thread. On my way to work everyday I pass a ....ummmm...let's call it a "gentlemen's club" that advertises plate lunches on its sign. It makes me laugh cos the thought of it is just...ack. :p

So..anyway...I was telling a guy about the sign and he said it sounded like the perfect place for a date, and I said it would be the perfect LAST date. :rolleyes::D

Liamson

Feb 3, 2010
There was something like that called Cafe Risque in Georgia. Huge Advertising campaign with Billboards.

J

Jullianna

Thanks for the warning :D

May 29, 2012
I actually had a real nice(perfec) last date. Weird comimg from a man. Back in 2000 I was dating this lady for a over a year, we got real close and had lots of fun. She graduated from Stanford Universaty and it was gonna be her last summer in California. Before moving to New York for a job. On her last day we when to Santa Cruz beach boeardwalk had a blast, when out to dinner, watched a movie (Titanic). the next morning we drove her to the San Francisco airport kissed and said our good byes. We still keep in contact but not as mutch since she got merried.

Last edited:
J

Jullianna

Only God can determine the perfect last date.I'm looking forward to having one soon but am not sure if that would be the perfect last date.
ummm...........................huh?

J

Jullianna

I actually had a real nice(perfec) last date. Weird comimg from a man. Back in 2000 I was dating this lady for a over a year, we got real close and had lots of fun. She graduated from Stanford Universaty and it was gonna be her last summer in California. Before moving to New York for a job. On her last day we when to Santa Cruz beach boeardwalk had a blast, when out to dinner, watched a movie (Titanic). the next morning we drove her to the San Francisco airport kissed and said our good byes. We still keep in contact but not as mutch since she got merried.
awww...that is so sweet :)

N

NodMyHeadLikeYeah

Feb 10, 2008
I'm not very creative, and never had a real perfect last date. So... sadly I don't think I can get this thread back on the original intent. Oh well, at least Jullianna isn't throwing a temper tantrum like some do... *cough*Lightning*cough*

error

Oct 23, 2009
nodmyheadlikeyeah.. hahahaha