The Pledge and Prophetic words from Red Skelton in 1969

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Oct 15, 2014
[video=youtube;55vDvFNtoDg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=55vDvFNtoDg&list=PLwMsuiVTG2ON2CB7mi80Vno7XyklwZsJ_&index=54[/video]

Dec 12, 2013
How about a the jest of what he predicts and said.....if I watched all the videos posted I will be here till the world burns and the stars fall from the heaven.....!

Oct 15, 2014
How about a the jest of what he predicts and said.....if I watched all the videos posted I will be here till the world burns and the stars fall from the heaven.....!
your only 47, exercise a little patience. just skip to the end of the video, what he says is, wouldn't it be a shame, to have in God we trust, be considered a prayer, and tossed out of the school.

This has taken place today here and around the world. . A anti Christ culture of Satan worshipers.

Last edited:

Agricola

Dec 10, 2012
Seifer, if you are going to post videos then you should post some sort of summary a comment would also help, many people do not have time to watch a video, some can not watch the video for various reasons. So please just do this, you might get more responses as well.

Billyd

May 8, 2014
Seifer, if you are going to post videos then you should post some sort of summary a comment would also help, many people do not have time to watch a video, some can not watch the video for various reasons. So please just do this, you might get more responses as well.
I agree. If I watched every video posted here, I would be out of bandwidth in a few days. Like many others, I read the first few comments, and move on. Please take a few moments to explain your posts.