the power to ignore

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
K

Kyra

First off, Robo this is fantastic. Thank you for all your work and time. Wow!

For the idea pool:
It would be really great if we could have the ability to * ignore* people.

i.e. let's say people were debating about a topic we're not interested in or talking trash, it would be great if we could hit a button and not see their words anymore. that would be awesome.

1Corinthians13

I love it! I have users on my ignore list. How does that work? Kyra I miss your eye hon.

K

Kyra

We have ignore lists? Excellent!...and Corinth you are so crazy welcoming, you rock. :)

1Corinthians13

yes but i think they're permanent ignore until you uncheck them. i clicked on a couple user names to be proactive. not sure how it works yet. i dont know how to temporarily turn off a discussion though. hmmmmmmmmmmm

Attachments

Aug 27, 2005
We have ignore lists? Excellent!...and Corinth you are so crazy welcoming, you rock. :)

also....if u dont like private chats. then add people to ur contacts that u will accept private chats from...and then go to ur options and click the thing that says only accept private chats from mods and contacts.

pretty cool.

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
when i used to chat in yahoo, i had thousands of people in my ignore bin