The prophetic ministry?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
C

cj123

Well all I can say is I feel God does the greatest possible He could do through me by prophetically giving words to those in need of encouragement, insight and a change of thinking.
Somewhere in 2 Corinthians it talks about how we can be a letter from Christ, a letter of recommendation- to those around us. This always has spoken to me as part of God's plan for me.
Although- often I doubt the words that are spoken and requested to pass of but I feel like this is a way to remain humble and give all glory to God.

ANYHOW enough about me, I want to here from YOU :) Who here knows or wishes to know the prophetic or the gift of giving encouragement? How has what God has spoken through you helped someone or even changed a life???

God bless!!! xxx