The Right Time

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

von1

Apr 22, 2010
The verse Hebrews 13:2 has come up several times in my reading. It was in my daily devotional the other day in the Upper Room. The devotional was called Coincidence. God puts you at the right place at the right time, just like the other sunday at church. I count the number of people in church on one side. They have someone do the invocation, than we sing a song. During the song is when i do my count. I usually don't come into the sanctuary to do my my count until the song is started. This past sunday was different; i came in before the invocation, an older female was doing the prayer. When she finsh praying she was having problem walking. I was near the steps where she was coming down, and put out my hand for her. I wonder if it was just a coincidence or God put me there at just the right time.

Hebrews 13:2 [SUP]2 [/SUP]Do not forget to show hospitality to strangers, for by so doing some people have shown hospitality to angels without knowing it.

J

jkalyna

The scripture says, the steps of a rightous man are ordered by the Lord..Thank you for being a blessing here. You are much loved, in the love of the lord. :)

crossnote

Nov 24, 2012
Just like the woman at the well (Jn 4:6) had a rendezvous with Destiny at about the 6th hour.