The same in the end.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
K

Kelseybear

In my youth group we are talking about how people in the church look at others.It's like this most people don't
go to church because they feel like there being jugded.But hey that's not what the Church is for.God's job is to judge :D the church is here to bring others closer to him.

Well I just say this if a couple walked in to your service with tatoos covering there bodies.piercings all over
and there to sons had blue mohoks,maybe a woman in your church is cheating on her husband or you heard that a girl in the youth was having sex with a 20year old.(these are just scenarioes) would you do?Say? Would you go up to them?Would you just start talking about them in hushed wispers to those around you?

Love the sinner not the sin!

Jan 20, 2010
No, cause I'll most likely be the one in church covered in tats (already got two) and eventually if and when i have children and the decide want to dye their hair or have mohawks or piercings ( I have a spiderbite piercing in my lip and i also have gauged ears) I'm going to let them, honestly i do know alot of people who talk about me behind my back and whisper and they judge and tell me I'm a sinner, guess what, WE ARE ALL SINNERS.

P

portert100

Just keepin it simple sweet: I would just talk to them like I talk to anybody else.We're not called to pick out out faults or isolate ourselves from 'them'. We're called to love God and love people. Yay!

K

Kelseybear

No, cause I'll most likely be the one in church covered in tats (already got two) and eventually if and when i have children and the decide want to dye their hair or have mohawks or piercings ( I have a spiderbite piercing in my lip and i also have gauged ears) I'm going to let them, honestly i do know alot of people who talk about me behind my back and whisper and they judge and tell me I'm a sinner, guess what, WE ARE ALL SINNERS.
So sorry I didn't mean to ofend.Just taking from the scenarioes we have been haveing
it's ment to stop the people feeling like they don't belong in the church.
May your walk with God be blessed sister

Jan 20, 2010
So sorry I didn't mean to ofend.Just taking from the scenarioes we have been haveing
it's ment to stop the people feeling like they don't belong in the church.

oh no no no, don't worry about it! I really did not mean to sound like i was offended! Sorry Sorry! No hard feelings?

K

Kelseybear

oh no no no, don't worry about it! I really did not mean to sound like i was offended! Sorry Sorry! No hard feelings?
There is no hard feelings Alice!!:)

S

SantoSubito

Well you have to have a balance between showing them that you still love them and showing them that you do not condone your behavior. I being a Catholic would first and foremost urge them to go to confession where the priest would straight up tell them that what they are doing is wrong and lay out the reasons why. What a Protestant would do in that situation i think would be something like a pastor meeting.

A

asamanthinketh

well, my knowledge says to judge yourself before you judge another, examine youself, because someone else may disregard your care and your advice.

the bible says do not rebuke a wicked man or you will encur their wrath.

so be preared for the situation.

and if it is a friend, they will surely listen, even if they don't do what you say, they will still respect your hearfelt love and concern

but caring about someone else may get you into trouble. because believe it or not, the devil, the jealousy in others may not like it when you do something good and godly, and right and true, that makes you better, and the others better.

and if you are feeling the tug then it must be the right time to do something

hope this helps and it's what you need and that I will not get in trouble for trying to help

God Bless