The Servant's Prayer

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

Jda016

Gird my feet with strength that I may walk out the path you have laid before me. Let me not stumble over stone or branch, but give me the grace to follow You no matter where You may lead me. Teach my hands the way of mercy and peace that they may hurt no man. Let my mouth praise You and proclaim Your goodness even if it is parched with thirst. Let me overcome every obstacle and temptation through your infinite wisdom and power. May my spirit be full of Your everlasting love for all that I meet in this life.

I want to be your servant and I want you to be proud of me Lord Jesus. I do not desire these things in order to attain Salvation, but in order to show my great thankfulness for the Salvation that is already freely given.

starfield

Jun 13, 2009
Gird my feet with strength that I may walk out the path you have laid before me. Let me not stumble over stone or branch, but give me the grace to follow You no matter where You may lead me. Teach my hands the way of mercy and peace that they may hurt no man. Let my mouth praise You and proclaim Your goodness even if it is parched with thirst. Let me overcome every obstacle and temptation through your infinite wisdom and power. May my spirit be full of Your everlasting love for all that I meet in this life.

I want to be your servant and I want you to be proud of me Lord Jesus. I do not desire these things in order to attain Salvation, but in order to show my great thankfulness for the Salvation that is already freely given.
Amen! This is a beautiful prayer coming from a heart that grasps the grace of God.

Cheers :)