the silliest thing

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

Jullianna

What's the silliest thing you did today? or do repeatedly?

I roll back and forth from my desk to the file cabinets in my office, and I keep catching the chair wheels on a certain place in the carpet because I'm deep in concentration and not paying attention. The chair flips and I end up on the floor. *don't tell anyone I work with* It's very undignified :/

A

Aqua_Girl09

hahaha. >_< I'm always studdering when i get mad @ my kids @ work. i'm trying to serious and i'm mad at whatever they did but i'm talking to fast and i studder . . . . .and they laugh. . . . .T-T which make me even more mad. . . .UHHHHH!!!!

H

Hellooo

I like to call up any of my sisters and sing old school songs. Unfortunately for them, I have a terrible singing voice.

lil_christian

Mar 14, 2010
What's the silliest thing you did today? or do repeatedly?

I roll back and forth from my desk to the file cabinets in my office, and I keep catching the chair wheels on a certain place in the carpet because I'm deep in concentration and not paying attention. The chair flips and I end up on the floor. *don't tell anyone I work with* It's very undignified :/
The silliest thing I've ever done within the past few weeks was pouring cereal onto a plate instead of a bowl. :p

P

pusparinjani

i thought i left my Oyster card(travel card) at the station but umm ? found it in my bag!

R

Relena7

I (lightly) flicked my cat in the belly because he was being annoying and trying to play with me while I was busy.

For those who don't have cats, flicking any cat in the belly when they are in play mode is a very dangerous and dumb thing to do if you value your hands. :p

A

Aqua_Girl09

I (lightly) flicked my cat in the belly because he was being annoying and trying to play with me while I was busy.

For those who don't have cats, flicking any cat in the belly when they are in play mode is a very dangerous and dumb thing to do if you value your hands. :p

its not too bad if they're still in "slow" play mode and you move fast enough. . . . .i tend to stick to sticks and long objects thought. >_<

Oct 11, 2012
Throwing my phone on the floor.

While I sleep, my phone stays in the bed with me, on the charger.

For some reason, I always unhook it while fast asleep and push it off into the floor.
Weird, I know.

Then I wake up to the back off my phone, the battery out, and when I put it all back together my phone is dead!
Ugh.

C

Chrissy77

While working a 16 hour shift last night, I walked around work singing off key making all my employees laugh. Being overtired sure did not help my singing at all.