The Spirit of Prophesy.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
R

Ramon

WOW!! It is so awesome and I can say nothing but GLORY TO THE LORD WHO SITS ON THE THRONE OF GRACE WHERE ANGELS DO WORSHIP HIM NIGHT AND DAY! BECAUSE HE IS WORTHY TO BE PRAISED!! ALL THE GLORY IS HIS!! HIS KINGDOM IS AN EVERLASTING KINGDOM EXTENDING TO THE EONS. HIS HOPE IS AN EVERLASTING HOPE WHICH IS IN JESUS CHRIST HIS SON!! IN HIS PRESENCE THERE IS AN ABUNDANCE OF JOY. SPRINGS OF JOY. IN HIS PRESENCE THE GLORY SURROUNDS HIS THROWN, COVERING HIS FEET AND HIS HEAD. AND HIS SON REIGNS FOREVER AND EVER. BLESSED IS HE WHOSE NAME IS WRITTEN THE THAT BOOK OF THE LAMB OF GOD!

My friends it is nothing abnormal about prophecy. Jesus Christ is prophecy fulfilled. And the testimony of Jesus is the Spirit of prophesy. THIS IS TRUE!! The Spirit of God who comforts our hearts leads us to prophecy of the hope that is within us. We are witnesses of his name, and the power of his name. His kingdom lives in us. The fruit of his Spirit flows from us. We are living testimonies of the eternal Lord and Savior. We are his servants, most humbly and loyal. We esteem the king to the advancement of his kingdom. And his kingdom will destroy all other kingdoms. Every kingdom that exalts itself against the kingdom of the Lord will be rooted up and cast into hell.

Indeed, Jesus will subdue all nations and all kingdoms. Every mountain will be made low, every tree that does not produce fruit will but plucked up. Indeed Jesus Christ is that living bread. He is the spring of life. He is the dew in the morning. He is the washing that washes whiter than snow. He is the staff of God. He is the Rod of God. He is the Ram in the bush. He is the prince of peace. He is the Master of masters. He is Jesus Christ, the Savior of the World!! And nothing will prevent his will from being done!! He is the provider the healer the restorer of the breach. He is the root of the stem of Jesse. He is the Branch. He is that Prophet. He is the High priest after the order of Melchisdec!! He is the lamb that was slain. He is the Lion of Gudah. He is the great I am!! He is the well of Abraham. HALLELUJAH TO HIS NAME AND GLORY TO HIS NAME. MAY HIS NAME BE BLESSED FOREVER AND EVER!!! AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!

E

EndlessGrace

Amennnnnnnn:)

K

KesKristine

And afterward, I will pour out my Spirit on all people. Your sons and daughters will prophesy, your old men will dream dreams, your young men will see visions.

R

Ramon

And afterward, I will pour out my Spirit on all people. Your sons and daughters will prophesy, your old men will dream dreams, your young men will see visions.
I just want to say, May Jesus bless you much. I believe he has a great purpose for you my friend. I love you in Jesus Christ. Be patient your hope is near. Amen!!