the temple of god

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

iamsoandso

Oct 6, 2011
,,now i know that this might invite many to explain the temple made of men with tools. but i do not mean this but the other the temple that is made with the hand of god,,, "you". now the lord said i should not offer fruits of hatred at the temple of "you",,,and that i was to offer the fruit of love at the temple of "you".,,,that is the lord is the lord of host,he dwelleth in the temple of god which is you. then so if i go up to the temple of god at "you",and i lay down evil fruits,that is hate you,or hurt you,,,then i lay down evil fruits at the temple of the almighty god.,,,but as the lord said if i love you,,i lay down good fruits at the temple of god at "you",,,,i would to see what you will say of this according to the scripture,,,,

Last edited:
Jul 12, 2012
Yes! We are to treat both ourselves and especially others as the temple!

iamsoandso

Oct 6, 2011
Yes! We are to treat both ourselves and especially others as the temple!
if we bow down to god we are priest of the temple,,,we give a coat to the cold and a cup to the thirsty.,,,,,god is in the temple and we are the temple,,,we bow down to god when we love one another.

Feb 17, 2010
iamsoandso, If I am God's temple, who is inside the temple? If I am like Jesus answered Judas... John 14:23... Judas saith unto him, not Iscariot, Lord, how is it that thou wilt manifest thyself unto us, and not unto the world? Joh 14:23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him. This is great is it not..... That JESUS AND FATHER will make their abode with this person....

I hope I am one of these! I truly HOPE to be! And I think I am going to be, because I GROW IN LOVE! My Love is stronger EVERY DAY! Who knows maybe just maybe GOD MAY also perfect HIS LOVE IN ME... 1 John 2:5....