THE THANKFULL NESS THREAD

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

jkalyna

BEING THANKFUL FOR A NEW DAY, TO GET SPIRITUALLY RENEWED. :(

J

jkalyna

THY WORD IS A LAMP UNTO MY FEET, AND A LIGHT UNTO MY PATH. I'LL TAKE THIS OIL. IT'S FREE.

flowerof3

May 1, 2011
For hearing about an easy savings plan that's called the 52 week savings plan
that you do on your own , it brought back memories of how I taught my daughters tosave money when they were children

J

jkalyna

OFM YOU WERE ON MY HEART TODAY. THANKING GOD FOR YOUR HEALTH, AND SMILE. I AM BELIEVING ONLY THE BEST FOR YOU. KALYNA

Attachments

J

jkalyna

THANKFULL FOR THE LORDS PROMISES, THEY ARE YEAH, AND AMEN. NO QUESTIONS ASKED, I BELIEVE IT.

A

AgeofKnowledge

I'm thankful for having a good measure of peace the past two years despite all the problems. God saw to it that I had this. Thank you God.

J

Jesus_1st

I am thankful that I WILL overcome my gambling addiction through Christ who strengthens me!

L

Lightwalker

I am thankful that the weather is starting to warm up on my end. :)

Last edited:
K

kittycat7

Today Im thankful for God's Love and Favor. :) You made all the delicate, inner parts of my body and knit me in my mother's womb. Thank you for making me so wonderfully complex ! - Psalms 139: 13-14

N

nw2u

I'm thankful for this website and the folks who are here. I have been away for quite a while, but I've felt comfortable coming back. Thank you all.

I also want to say thank you to those who helped me soo much when I first came here. You don't know how difficult life was for me. You helped pull me through. Thank you so much.

I also want to thank you all for teaching me a better understanding of the Bible.

You will all be in my prayers tonight. God Bless you all.

flowerof3

May 1, 2011
thankful that today was a beautiful cool day

B

blueorchidjd

God, and for the factor that HE is love. Everything about him exuberates love, mercy, peacefulness, kindness and tranquility, humor, righteousness, and wholeness.

-Scented markers
-My jack russel terrier and his cute antics. He is terrified of my jump roping, so I went out onto the porch and did it there, and the next thing I know I hear a cute little tapping on the bay window and he is standing up on his hind legs watching me.
-The Word of God, it fulfills a deep need in my heart and keeps me on the straight and arrow.
-Green smoothies, because well. Eating that much spinach in one sitting may take a long time.......but wait......we have a blender!
-Coffee
-Air conditioning
-Nature
-Heaven being brought to earth.
-New horizons.

flowerof3

May 1, 2011
for the hot weather even though i'm a snow , cold weather person i'm learning to embrace the heat and it's not bad