The three falsemigos.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Nov 19, 2016
I would like to point out this concerning what some people believe in three big areas,and their wrong view of them.

Mat 22:14 For many are called, but few are chosen.

1Co 1:26 For ye see your calling, brethren, how that not many wise men after the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble, are called.

Mat 7:21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
Mat 7:22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
Mat 7:23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Many are called but few are chosen.God does the calling and choosing on earth,for He calls on all those who have the right heart condition that He can work with them,and guide them to the truth,and will choose all those who proceed far enough to get chosen.

These people that could not dwell with Jesus,was because they were workers of iniquity.They were called,for no person believes Jesus is Lord but by the Holy Spirit,but they were not chosen.

There are a lot of people that claim Christ,and some say we can never fall,but how do they know they were chosen,especially when they violate the truth so much.

It seems like they come across,if you believe OSAS then you are OSAS,like that is the criteria for being saved,believing OSAS,and if you believe that it overrides scripture,and they do not apply to you,for even if you violate scriptures that say you have to act a certain way,and believe a certain way,they do not apply to you as long as you believe OSAS.

Believing OSAS overrides scriptures,and they do not apply to them,or so it seems.

How do they know they were chosen,for I believe they were called,but I do not believe they were chosen.

1.God chooses who will be saved,and who will not be saved,in the beginning,but I say God is not evil,and His kingdom is true love.

Rom 4:16 Therefore it is of faith, that it might be by grace; to the end the promise might be sure to all the seed; not to that only which is of the law, but to that also which is of the faith of Abraham; who is the father of us all,
Rom 4:17 (As it is written, I have made thee a father of many nations,) before him whom he believed, even God, who quickeneth the dead, and calleth those things which be not as though they were.

God calls things that have not happened yet,as though they already happened,for if it is a plan of God to have happen in the future,it is the same as if it happened in the beginning,for it will surely come to pass with no hindrances.

Rev 13:8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

But it did not happen until 4000 years later.

Luk 11:50 That the blood of all the prophets, which was shed from the foundation of the world, may be required of this generation.

But it was in the future.

Heb 4:3 For we which have believed do enter into rest, as he said, As I have sworn in my wrath, if they shall enter into my rest: although the works were finished from the foundation of the world.

God had the plan to give mankind salvation before He laid down the foundation of the world,so it is the same as the saints having salvation in the beginning,but that salvation is to whoever wants that salvation.

Joh 1:9 That was the true Light, which lighteth every man that cometh into the world.

2Pe 3:9 The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

1Ti 2:3 For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour;
1Ti 2:4 Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.

Rev 22:17 And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely.

God wants all people to be saved,and says whosoever wants that salvation can have it.

God gets the glory for us being saved,for without His working in our life we would never get to the truth,for God will work with us to get us to the truth,but we have to make the final push to go through the door,because God's kingdom is love.

Act 10:34 Then Peter opened his mouth, and said, Of a truth I perceive that God is no respecter of persons:
Act 10:35 But in every nation he that feareth him, and worketh righteousness, is accepted with him.

God is no respecter of persons,but all people that do right are accepted with Him.

Rom 3:22 Even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe: for there is no difference:
Rom 3:23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God.

There is no difference between one person and another,for all have sinned,and come short of the glory of God.

Psa 14:2 The LORD looked down from heaven upon the children of men, to see if there were any that did understand, and seek God.
Psa 14:3 They are all gone aside, they are all together become filthy: there is none that doeth good, no, not one.

Rom 10:12 For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him.

1Co 4:6 And these things, brethren, I have in a figure transferred to myself and to Apollos for your sakes; that ye might learn in us not to think of men above that which is written, that no one of you be puffed up for one against another.
1Co 4:7 For who maketh thee to differ from another? and what hast thou that thou didst not receive? now if thou didst receive it, why dost thou glory, as if thou hadst not received it?

God views all people the same,and says there is no difference between them,and everybody in the same boat as being sinners,and if you offend in the least of the law,you offend all,and all sin is unrighteousness.

Why would God choose some,and not choose some,in the beginning,when God does not esteem one person above the other,and all are sinners,and there is no difference between them.

If we do not have a choice,and God chooses who will be saved,and not saved,then why would God have people on earth putting up with the pain,and suffering,when the people that God chose would not have a choice in the matter,and God could of created them in the beginning without a choice,and not on earth,and the result would be the same,and God would not allow people to dwell on earth,with the problems,if we do not have a choice.

But we have a choice,and the problems do not hinder us from coming to God,for anybody can cry out to God regardless of their situation.

If everybody is on the same level,God is not going to choose who will be saved,and not saved,without them having an input concerning salvation,for God would not choose some in the beginning without their input,for why would God condemn people that did nothing wrong,and have no choice but to be disobedient,and not come to the truth,and how are they judged for something they can never attain that is out of their control.

God is not evil,He is good.

God's kingdom is based on true love.If people do not have a choice to follow God then His kingdom is not based on true love,but they have no choice but to love God seeing no other alternative.

If someone programs their computer to say,I love you,when it is starting up,does the computer actually love the person.

If they say God chooses who will be saved in the beginning,they are saying that God who is the greatest love of all has a kingdom that is not based on true love.Contradiction.

By them saying that God chooses who will be saved,and not saved,in the beginning,without their input is saying that God is evil for the ones He did not choose,and His kingdom is not true love.

A big mistake.

2.We cannot abstain from sin,for we will sin no matter how hard we try,and they hold unto sin because they think they cannot beat it.

Isa 59:1 Behold, the LORD'S hand is not shortened, that it cannot save; neither his ear heavy, that it cannot hear:
Isa 59:2 But your iniquities have separated between you and your God, and your sins have hid his face from you, that he will not hear.

Jas 5:19 Brethren, if any of you do err from the truth, and one convert him;
Jas 5:20 Let him know, that he which converteth the sinner from the error of his way shall save a soul from death, and shall hide a multitude of sins.

2Pe 3:9 The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

Act 17:29 Forasmuch then as we are the offspring of God, we ought not to think that the Godhead is like unto gold, or silver, or stone, graven by art and man's device.
Act 17:30 And the times of this ignorance God winked at; but now commandeth all men every where to repent:
Act 17:31 Because he hath appointed a day, in the which he will judge the world in righteousness by that man whom he hath ordained; whereof he hath given assurance unto all men, in that he hath raised him from the dead.

2Ti 2:19 Nevertheless the foundation of God standeth sure, having this seal, The Lord knoweth them that are his. And, Let every one that nameth the name of Christ depart from iniquity.

Rom 11:21 For if God spared not the natural branches, take heed lest he also spare not thee.
Rom 11:22 Behold therefore the goodness and severity of God: on them which fell, severity; but toward thee, goodness, if thou continue in his goodness: otherwise thou also shalt be cut off.

Gal 5:16 This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfil the lust of the flesh.
Gal 5:17 For the flesh lusteth against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh: and these are contrary the one to the other: so that ye cannot do the things that ye would.
Gal 5:18 But if ye be led of the Spirit, ye are not under the law.
Gal 5:19 Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,
Gal 5:20 Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,
Gal 5:21 Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.
Gal 5:22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,
Gal 5:23 Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
Gal 5:24 And they that are Christ's have crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts.
Gal 5:25 If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit.

The Bible says that a Spirit led life will not sin,and that is because the person does not want to sin,and God will not let them be tempted above measure,and will give them an escape from the temptation,and the Spirit will lead them to do good,for they make the choice not to sin.

It is not that we cannot abstain from sin,but we want to sin.

Paul said,we do not void out the law through faith,but we establish the law,and the law is spiritual,holy,just,and good,the moral laws,laws of love,and to abstain from fleshy lusts,but in the Old Testament they could not do it perfectly,but in the New we can do it perfectly by the Spirit,if a person makes the choice to not want to sin.

That is what it is about is abstaining from sin,be being led by the Spirit,not saying we might not sin,but if we do sin,to get rid of it,do not hold unto it,and allow the Spirit to lead you.

They say we cannot abstain from sin,and we will sin for we are not perfect,which gives them a lifestyle of holding unto sin,for they think they cannot beat sin completely anyway.

A big mistake.

3.The prosperity Gospel.They believe that God blesses with material things,and money,for God wants us to have those things.

1Ti 6:3 If any man teach otherwise, and consent not to wholesome words, even the words of our Lord Jesus Christ, and to the doctrine which is according to godliness;
1Ti 6:4 He is proud, knowing nothing, but doting about questions and strifes of words, whereof cometh envy, strife, railings, evil surmisings,
1Ti 6:5 Perverse disputings of men of corrupt minds, and destitute of the truth, supposing that gain is godliness: from such withdraw thyself.
1Ti 6:6 But godliness with contentment is great gain.
1Ti 6:7 For we brought nothing into this world, and it is certain we can carry nothing out.
1Ti 6:8 And having food and raiment let us be therewith content.
1Ti 6:9 But they that will be rich fall into temptation and a snare, and into many foolish and hurtful lusts, which drown men in destruction and perdition.
1Ti 6:10 For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows.

If any person believes that God blesses with material things,and money,and preaches that,withdraw yourselves from them,having food,and clothing,be content,for the love of money is the root of all evil,for it violates the two greatest commandments,love God,and love people,for if you love people you love God,for the love of money neglects the poor and needy,which is what it is all about,for love works no ill towards their neighbor,therefore love is the fulfilling of the law.

1Jn 3:17 But whoso hath this world's good, and seeth his brother have need, and shutteth up his bowels of compassion from him, how dwelleth the love of God in him?

1Ti 6:10 For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows.

Jas 2:14 What doth it profit, my brethren, though a man say he hath faith, and have not works? can faith save him?
Jas 2:15 If a brother or sister be naked, and destitute of daily food,
Jas 2:16 And one of you say unto them, Depart in peace, be ye warmed and filled; notwithstanding ye give them not those things which are needful to the body; what doth it profit?
Jas 2:17 Even so faith, if it hath not works, is dead, being alone.
Jas 2:24 Ye see then how that by works a man is justified, and not by faith only.

Paul and James say the same thing,if you neglect the poor and needy you have erred from the faith,and you do not have faith,but there are millions of people that support the prosperity Gospel believing God blesses that way,and Joseph Prince was reported of being worth five million dollars,but people will support him as if it is justified.

The prosperity Gospel neglects the poor and needy,for they obtain material things,and buy things that are their wants,and not their needs,when God only blesses with food,and clothing,our needs,and to help others with their needs if possible.There is no money for personal use,but only for our needs.

A big mistake.

Paul,faith alone,not saved by works,when we initially accept Christ,for we cannot do anything else to obtain salvation.James,a person is justified by works,and not faith alone,after we receive the Spirit.

Paul says neglect the poor and needy,and not help people,you have erred from the faith,and James says if you do that,you do not have faith.

It appears if a person believes OSAS they are OSAS,and it overrides scriptures,and they do not apply to them,for they believe OSAS.

They can say I can never fall,I cannot lose salvation,I am sealed unto the day of redemption.

But,

Were they chosen.

The way they believe,and look at scriptures,and ignore sciptures,and say God condemns people that have no choice in the matter,for He did not choose them with no fault of their own,for they were not chosen and had no input concerning it,and His kingdom is not love,and they cannot abstain from sin,and the prosperity Gospel,there is no way they could of been chosen,for their attitude and believes,and lifestlye,would not be in such violation of God's word.

I believe they were called,for they do have a love of Christ,but God said some have a form of godliness,but deny the power thereof,and they do not get it that they have to abstain from sin by the Spirit for that is what it is about,but they make excuses and hold unto sin thinking it does not affect their relationship with Christ,but that is what the people that said,Lord,Lord,thought,and did not understand why they could not dwell with Jesus,but Jesus said they were workers of iniquity,and all who name the name of Christ has to depart from iniquity.

I believe they were called,but not chosen,and it is a simple fix by not holding unto sin,and not want sin,and allow the Spirit to lead you,and stop ignoring scriptures,interpreting them wrongly,and saying that God chose who would be saved,and not saved,in the beginning.

God is not evil,and His kingdom is love,and He said He wants all people to come to the truth,and repent,and be saved,so why do they violate scriptures the way they do,and that is because they look at things from the viewpoint of catering to the flesh,being able to enjoy sin and it does not go against them,a no pressure walk with Christ that there is no fear of ever losing salvation,and couch potato attitude,relaxed lifestyle,there are no worries,the same as a person that relaxes in front of the television,drinking alcohol,and smoking marijuana,ahhh,all relaxed and comfortable,the buzz numbing them from the worries of the day.

I do not want to be harsh,and is Christian Chat detrimental to us,and we get fed up,short with people,and start posting according to the flesh.

Johnny_B

Mar 18, 2017
Jeremiah 17:9 “The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked; who can know it?”

Psalm 14:1-3 The fool says in his heart, “There is no God.” They (man) are corrupt, they do abominable deeds; there is none who does good. 2 The Lord looks down from heaven on the children of man, to see if there are any who understand, who seek after God. 3They have all turned aside; together they have become corrupt; there is none who does good, not even one.”

John 8:34 "everyone that commits sin is a slave to sin"

Ecclesiastes 7:20 "For there is not a just man on earth who does good and does not sin."

No one has a right heart before God, until His grace gives them understanding, or causes them to be born
again, made alive with Christ.

P

psalm6819

See the thread
John 3:16

Johnny_B

Mar 18, 2017
See the thread
John 3:16
I'm not understanding that thread, are you saying that we have to do those things or are you saying that those are the rules of Pharisees?