The time Cobus move on is at hand.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Feb 17, 2010
My dear friends. So many has asked me if I NEVER sin. Well as I spend a few years here on CC with you, I have not sinned against a single one of you EVER. Oh there were times that I wanted to hate the person teaching the rubbish they do, bit then Father reminded me..... Cobus you taught the same lies, until the DAY I CALLED YOU TO TRUTH... You are NOT the one that choose the elect or even the ones I will call..... All you have to do now, Cobus, is love them as you love this man I am making out of you, a just man made perfect, for my Glory and Truth.....

I am sad to leave, but all of you know why I have to go. And as I leave, I may leave my peace with you or I may take it and leave. God removed the LAST demon from me, I have to believe NONE will ever return, and if any of them do, they will find the house, FILLED and with NO place where there is darkness for them to hide from the Holy Light that is in me. God has filled me with His Holy light. I am baptized with His Holy Spirit, PRAIZE THE LORD JESUS that HE STILL BAPTIZE God's Children, HIS BRETHREN with HIMSELF....

I am FREE at last, and I praise my Lord Jesus, that I will NOT LOOK back. Behind me is NOTHING to look at, there is no history. I am free from the past, and EVERY SECOND I am going to live now, I am going to live in a future IN CHRIST JESUS, where there is ONLY LIGHT, LOVE, Truth and Holiness.... I am going to live a life In Christ right here in this WHOLE WORLD OF INIQUITY, but I am going to keep MYSELF in Christ, and the wicket CANNOT TOUCH me. Not even the wicket of CC.

For NO weapon the Devil makes, will touch me for I am clothed with the WHOLE OF JESUS. and all evil feareth the precence of my Lord. I will leave you all with the message God send me to bring to you. And to all who think like the Devil does... that I did not love you, you are mistaken, I have loved you all as I love myself, but never forsaken the Lord in the message He gave me to bring.

Not one of you have to edit any of this verse. Just believe it as it was written down. This verse is God's Truth to ALL THE WORLD.... There is no exlanation neccesary, Jesus said it perfectly, and EXACTLY as God wanted it said....
Matthew 5:48....

Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.

Thank You Lord Jesus for this honor, to be ONE WITH YOU, Amen!

K

Kerry

Cobus, I love man. Don't go. you represent all of those who believe in the perfection teaching. Most of all you belive in the word of God. Thats hard to find nowadays. Though we do not agree you are my brother. May God bless you and keep you. I hope to see you here, if not I'll see you on the other side. God bless.

Feb 5, 2013
Hey brother cobus...what is the reason of your departure? Within few months of my stay in cc...Ive been reading some of your post and you are really a nice person.

You shouldn't leave.. We love your stay in cc...

God bless

Mar 18, 2011
Stick around bro, that's my 2 cents.

D

danschance

Well it saddens me to hear you will move on from this small, often dysfunctional community, but I understand. The level of contention can grow here and there is no end to false theology here either. Still, you will be missed. I have enjoyed your posts and emails. I have changed my avatar to remind me to send you an email.

God bless you in every sense.

zone

Jun 13, 2010
hi Cobus.
while you are away, please read that portion in context.
you'll find Jesus was actually indicating to the young man that the one thing He lacked was the only thing that could make Him perfect.
it wasn't the Law.

it was Him.

Jesus is Perfect, and the only Person whose Perfection God will ever, ever accept.
it is imputed to you as a gift.

that's the only way He'll ever consider you perfect.

i hope you just accept the gift one day
i love you. see you soon hopefully.
zone.

U

unclefester

My dear friends. So many has asked me if I NEVER sin. Well as I spend a few years here on CC with you, I have not sinned against a single one of you EVER. Oh there were times that I wanted to hate the person teaching the rubbish they do, bit then Father reminded me..... Cobus you taught the same lies, until the DAY I CALLED YOU TO TRUTH... You are NOT the one that choose the elect or even the ones I will call..... All you have to do now, Cobus, is love them as you love this man I am making out of you, a just man made perfect, for my Glory and Truth.....

I am sad to leave, but all of you know why I have to go. And as I leave, I may leave my peace with you or I may take it and leave. God removed the LAST demon from me, I have to believe NONE will ever return, and if any of them do, they will find the house, FILLED and with NO place where there is darkness for them to hide from the Holy Light that is in me. God has filled me with His Holy light. I am baptized with His Holy Spirit, PRAIZE THE LORD JESUS that HE STILL BAPTIZE God's Children, HIS BRETHREN with HIMSELF....

I am FREE at last, and I praise my Lord Jesus, that I will NOT LOOK back. Behind me is NOTHING to look at, there is no history. I am free from the past, and EVERY SECOND I am going to live now, I am going to live in a future IN CHRIST JESUS, where there is ONLY LIGHT, LOVE, Truth and Holiness.... I am going to live a life In Christ right here in this WHOLE WORLD OF INIQUITY, but I am going to keep MYSELF in Christ, and the wicket CANNOT TOUCH me. Not even the wicket of CC.

For NO weapon the Devil makes, will touch me for I am clothed with the WHOLE OF JESUS. and all evil feareth the precence of my Lord. I will leave you all with the message God send me to bring to you. And to all who think like the Devil does... that I did not love you, you are mistaken, I have loved you all as I love myself, but never forsaken the Lord in the message He gave me to bring.

Not one of you have to edit any of this verse. Just believe it as it was written down. This verse is God's Truth to ALL THE WORLD.... There is no exlanation neccesary, Jesus said it perfectly, and EXACTLY as God wanted it said....
Matthew 5:48....

Thank You Lord Jesus for this honor, to be ONE WITH YOU, Amen!

I'm glad that God removed the last demon from you. I gather this means that perfection in your flesh is very very close ... or already has been accomplished ? And this also means that you are finally saved ?? Well Cobus ... if you ever stumble or fall, we'll be here for you ... as will God's grace and mercy in Jesus Christ :)

A

AgeofKnowledge

Dude, you sinned against me repeatedly in the Oneness heresy thread. The mask came off. You are making a false assertion here. You have deceived yourself.

My dear friends. So many has asked me if I NEVER sin. Well as I spend a few years here on CC with you, I have not sinned against a single one of you EVER.

E

Exoaria

There is no judgment from me against you Cobus. You're my brother in Christ and it's not my place to speak against you. I love you and I am so sorry that you have felt judged by anyone here. I will admit, I don't agree with your doctrine (as Romans says that by works nobody can be justified, and only by Jesus can we be justified, I mean if we could attain righteousness ourselves what was the point of Jesus dying?) I'm sure that a lot of us only hoped that you could see that you are made perfect in Christ and that righteousness is a gift from God that we did not earn. 1 John is very clear that if we confess (come into agreement with God that we are all sinners) then our sins will be forgiven and He will not count them against us.

Either way, it's sad to see you go, but I don't really spend much time here anyway. I know what it's like to feel rejected. Just know that I'm praying for you, and I wish you only the most beautiful peace to come upon you resting in the Lord.

Thank you for all your contributions, you're a blessing.

loveme1

Oct 30, 2011
i'm moved to tears here Cobus.

All Glory to Heavenly Father and Yahshua the Messiah.

Hebrews 13

20 Now the God of peace, that brought again from the dead our Lord Jesus, that great shepherd of the sheep, through the blood of the everlasting covenant,
21 Make you perfect in every good work to do his will, working in you that which is wellpleasing in his sight, through Jesus Christ; to whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen.
22 And I beseech you, brethren, suffer the word of exhortation: for I have written a letter unto you in few words.
23 Know ye that our brother Timothy is set at liberty; with whom, if he come shortly, I will see you.
24 Salute all them that have the rule over you, and all the saints. They of Italy salute you.
25 Grace be with you all. Amen.
Salute my friend, Grace be with you.

Jul 27, 2011
thanks for not sugar coating the Word Cobus, glad to see believers like you exist.

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
Why does he have to leave?