The time of wrath (Isaiah 24)

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

MikkoAinasoja

Nov 19, 2014
1. Behold, Yahweh maketh the earth empty, and maketh it waste, and turneth it upside down, and scattereth abroad the inhabitants thereof. 2. And it shall be, as with the people, so with the priest; as with the servant, so with his master; as with the maid, so with her mistress; as with the buyer, so with the seller; as with the creditor, so with the debtor; as with the taker of interest, so with the giver of interest to him. 3. The earth shall be utterly emptied, and utterly laid waste; for Yahweh hath spoken this word. 4. The earth mourneth and fadeth away, the world languisheth and fadeth away, the lofty people of the earth do languish. 5. The earth also is polluted under the inhabitants thereof; because they have transgressed the laws, violated the statutes, broken the everlasting covenant. 6. Therefore hath the curse devoured the earth, and they that dwell therein are found guilty: therefore the inhabitants of the earth are burned, and few men left. 7. The new wine mourneth, the vine languisheth, all the merry-hearted do sigh. 8. The mirth of tabrets ceaseth, the noise of them that rejoice endeth, the joy of the harp ceaseth. 9. They shall not drink wine with a song; strong drink shall be bitter to them that drink it. 10. The waste city is broken down; every house is shut up, that no man may come in. 11. There is a crying in the streets because of the wine; all joy is darkened, the mirth of the land is gone. 12. In the city is left desolation, and the gate is smitten with destruction. 13. For thus shall it be in the midst of the earth among the peoples, as the shaking of an olive-tree, as the gleanings when the vintage is done. 14. These shall lift up their voice, they shall shout; for the majesty of Yahweh they cry aloud from the sea. 15. Wherefore glorify ye Yahweh in the east, even the name of Yahweh, the God of Israel, in the isles of the sea. 16. From the uttermost part of the earth have we heard songs: Glory to the righteous. But I said, I pine away, I pine away, woe is me! the treacherous have dealt treacherously; yea, the treacherous have dealt very treacherously. 17. Fear, and the pit, and the snare, are upon thee, O inhabitant of the earth. 18. And it shall come to pass, that he who fleeth from the noise of the fear shall fall into the pit; and he that cometh up out of the midst of the pit shall be taken in the snare: for the windows on high are opened, and the foundations of the earth tremble. 19. The earth is utterly broken, the earth is rent asunder, the earth is shaken violently. 20. The earth shall stagger like a drunken man, and shall sway to and fro like a hammock; and the transgression thereof shall be heavy upon it, and it shall fall, and not rise again. 21. And it shall come to pass in that day, that Yahweh will punish the host of the high ones on high, and the kings of the earth upon the earth. 22. And they shall be gathered together, as prisoners are gathered in the pit, and shall be shut up in the prison; and after many days shall they be visited. 23. Then the moon shall be confounded, and the sun ashamed; for Yahweh of hosts will reign in mount Zion, and in Jerusalem; and before his elders shall be glory. (Isaiah 24:1-24)

So this prophesy which was give to prophet Isaiah, tells about the wrath of God, which is coming. And this all happen because of that the man has change the laws of God, and this all is already happen in our time, and still happening, even though many do not want to see that.

The time of wart of God, and seven plagues can't be so far away anymore.

This is a wake up call, do not choose in the way of this world.

The word of exhortation: In the Lord Messiah Yešua

Last edited:

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
I couldn't read it because all the words were together with no spaces or paragraphs my eyes are kinda messed up so I will just have to look it up for myself in my bible. tbh mikko I have to agree with you, I have felt inside that something big is coming and it's coming at a rapid pace and that if our hearts are not prepared none of us shall stand. I have no idea what it is or exactly hos soon it's coming it's just something that was placed on my heart. I know how many say that this stuff has been said for years and I agree more than 60 years this stuff has been said and honestly I thought nothing of this f0r quite a while because as it is said by many this has been said for years but lately for some reason this has been stirring inside me.

The gay marriage thing may or may not be a major sign that the end is here after all a man sleeping with another man is disgusting to God but more than that the fact they can now legally wed all over the usa....I can't imagine God is too happy about that

Feb 7, 2015
The "end" has been coming since the beginning. The Bible might have actually been telling the truth when it said that none of us knows when.

R

Richie_2uk

I agree with Blain, that I cant imagine God being happy with Gay marriage. Though I cant see that myself is of a major pin point to say that will be our downfall for an end time event. But I think its a contribute to what God has been saying about end times. God said that love will grow cold, now for love to grow cold has to be some sort of confusion. So in a sense, all this Gay marriage, and bi-sexuals Gays is contributing to this confusion? of this love growing cold. Would you think?

However we are not to worry about what's going to happen, Because Jesus said see it that you are not scared or worried for these things are meant to pass. But one cant help think, ( I for one, to be honest) feel somewhat a bit scared because I do to feel something big is going to happen, that is according to God's prophesies of end times.

MikkoAinasoja

Nov 19, 2014
The "end" has been coming since the beginning. The Bible might have actually been telling the truth when it said that none of us knows when.
The falling away has to happen first, and that has happened already.

But maybe this world do have 300 year, or more. Or maybe the end time's are here in the next year, but the falling away has happen, which has to happen before the coming of our Lord.

Important is that the lamps are ready, no matter if the end are here tomorrow, or after 500 year's, because the end is always near to every man, because if the world do have another 500 year, the man do not have, but just a moment.

MikkoAinasoja

Nov 19, 2014
I couldn't read it because all the words were together with no spaces or paragraphs my eyes are kinda messed up so I will just have to look it up for myself in my bible. tbh mikko I have to agree with you, I have felt inside that something big is coming and it's coming at a rapid pace and that if our hearts are not prepared none of us shall stand. I have no idea what it is or exactly hos soon it's coming it's just something that was placed on my heart. I know how many say that this stuff has been said for years and I agree more than 60 years this stuff has been said and honestly I thought nothing of this f0r quite a while because as it is said by many this has been said for years but lately for some reason this has been stirring inside me.

The gay marriage thing may or may not be a major sign that the end is here after all a man sleeping with another man is disgusting to God but more than that the fact they can now legally wed all over the usa....I can't imagine God is too happy about that
About those unholy marriage, it s good to realize that, this unholy marriage what we see today, is just a top of the iceberg, and the result of the ruling values what this world time carries.