The Truth about Christ

• Thread starter servantotehmosthigh
  • Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

servantotehmosthigh

Hello,

In the times we are living in today, it is high time that must awaken up from the lies that Satan has deceived us with.
Rev. 12:9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.
In these tough times we soon will face, we must come to our Savior Christ in truth in order to receive the kingdom that is about to come. Below I have listed some facts; quick facts based on historical and biblical content on things that would question the notions, claims or lies Satan has set forth to deceive us.

1. The name 'Jesus': Now we can reflect that the OT was translated from Hebrew; whereas the NT was translated from Greek. but here's the kicker : during the period that NT was written in the testimonies of Christ 's life, the letter J was not introduced into 1524. J - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
Also the letter 'u' was interchangeable or replaced with the letter 'v' by the mid 16th century. U - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. In addition we acknowledge that Christ is the Son of the Most High Power and that he was given the name of the original language : Hebrew. So here are the questions
1. If Christ name is originally of Hebrew origin, then why are we given the name Jesus, in which the letters J, E, or U do not serve as Hebrew letter alphabet interpretation?
2. If Christ walked in the earth some 2000 years ago, would his name be 'Jesus' in which the letter J, and U pronunciation or alphabet interpretation did not exist?
In addition, during the event that Satan himself tempted Chris to worship him and to receive all the kingdoms, notice how he does not call him by his name , nor does any of his disciples around him. The word ‘Jesus’ is mentioned in the account s in a narrative form in which therefore could lead to be the assumed name when the people only called him The Son of the Living God, the Son of Man etc everything but the word ‘Jesus.

2. Christ's true image: According to the book of Revelation here was John the Revelator's description of our savior:
[TABLE="width: 0"]
[TR]
[TD]His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire;
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters.
Rev 1:14-15:
[TR]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]
So after internalizing this image, than why is the image put up in the churches opposite of the given description?

The answer relies on the simple fact that the image of Christ shown in churches is a complete deception! The image of Christ given today is actually
[TR]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
Cesare Borgia! False Images of Christ ( click here for more info)
The book, the Triptych of Poisoners is a biography of the life and Times of Borgia, whose father was Rodrigo Borgia, who was also Pope Alexander the VI. Borgia had employed Leonardo Davinci around the time of 1502-1503 as an architect, engineer in which they both became intimate lovers. Davinci would paint many portraits of Borgia to express his love. His father who at the time was under of the authority of the Catholic Church had the consent to put the image of his son up depicting him as the savior in order to deceive the Western world. This is mind blowing because in the Wisdom of Solomon, a book listed in the 1611 KJV under the apocryptha section prophesied that this would happen! However the Catholic Church had the apocryptha removed from the KJV in 1928 because they had decannonized the books as having no spiritual influence. Read 1611 KJV Wisdom of Solomon 14:8-19 and see .

So the question lies as to why would a false image of Christ be used to deceive the world? Does it matter?
And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world 1 John 4:3.
[TR]
[TD][/TD]
[TD]For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist 2 John 1:7.

3. Christ has been appointed a different title in description of his purpose.
a. Lamb:
[TR]
[TD]
He was led as a sheep to the slaughter; and like a lamb dumb before his shearer, so opened he not his mouth: John 1:36

But with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot: 1 Peter 1:19

The sacrifice of our Lord and savior was a representation of the fulfillment of the animal sacrifices during the Mosiac law. Therefore any real Hebrew Israelite understands that animal sacrifices are not longer required, otherwise, they do not do not believe that Christ came to fulfill the Mosiac law of sacrifices. In addition, many Christians are misled thinking that the old testament does not apply anymore when it does.
Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil. Matt 5:17
[TABLE]
[TR]
[TD][/TD]
[TD]For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled. Matt 5:18

When Christ was asked about the greatest commandment, the two commandment actually shadows the 10 commandments.

And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength: this is the first commandment. Mar 12:30
The first 5 commandments exhibits your love for the Most High for you will put him first, not bw down to idols, use his name in vin etc.

[TABLE]
[TR]
[TD][/TD]
[TD]And the second is like, namely this, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. There is none other commandment greater than these. Mark 12:31

The last set of commandments involve your love for one another. Otherwise, you would not disrespect your parents, steal from one another, kill, covet, commit adultery etc.
[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

b. High Priest: Seeing then that we have a great high priest, that is passed into the heavens, Jesus the Son of God, let us hold fast our profession. Hebrews 4:14

So also Christ glorified not himself to be made an high priest; but he that said unto him, Thou art my Son, to day have I begotten thee. Hebrew 5:5
[TR]
[TD]Whither the forerunner is for us entered, even Jesus, made an high priest for ever after the order of Melchisedec.
[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
Hebrew 6:20

Christ sacrifice was set in place so he would be ordained as the heavenly ordained High priest. This was already set in place from the beginning. The Levites who were originally the appointed priest got demoted from priesthood to then becoming a part of the 12 tribes because of their sins. They were also appointed as kings as Saul, a Levite was ordered as the first fleshly king for the Hebrews. But because of his sin, his title was removed and given to David, a Judite ( tribe of Judah) through the battle of Goliath. So it was already set in place for the priest hood and the kingship to come through the lineage of Judah since Joseph, Christ's dad was from the lineage of Judah. therefore, Christ fulfilled priesthood and kingship originally given to Levi but was really set in line for Judah.

Judah, thou art he whom thy brethren shall praise: thy hand shall be in the neck of thine enemies; thy father's children shall bow down before thee. Gen 49:8. This is also key .This is Jacob giving the prophesies of what will befall each son even to this day. In the account of Judah, he would be praised or respected, however will be in the beck of thy enemies. Christ was praised by those who followed him, and were in the neck of his enemies: The Romans. like many hidden Judites today.
They have taken crafty counsel against thy people, and consulted against thy hidden ones Psalms 83:3

3. Rock:
[TR]
[TD][/TD]
[TD]And did all drink the same spiritual drink: for they drank of that spiritual Rock that followed them: and that Rock was Christ 1 Cr 10:4. Now this is deep here Christ is being described as the rock that was split in the wilderness.

1 Cr. 10:9 Neither let us tempt Christ, as some of them also tempted, and were destroyed of serpents. So basically Christ had been there guiding the Hebrews in spiritual form before he was born in the flesh. Also Christ is described as the rock , the cornerstone and the foundation because we as followers are instructed to have root in his understanding in order to be grounded against false prophets who would soon come professing his name

cornerstone: And are built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ himself being the chief corner stone; Eph 2:20
[TR]
[TD][/TD]
[TD]Jesus saith unto them, Did ye never read in the scriptures, The stone which the builders rejected, the same is become the head of the corner: this is the Lord's doing, and it is marvelous in our eyes? Mat 21:42

Matt 24: 4-5 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.
[TR]
[TD][/TD]
[TD]For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.

Birth of Christ: Many reverence and celebrate Christmas as the day Christ was born, but there are many factors that suppose not to be so.

Christ was born during the harvest season: (between September through late October)
And it came to pass in those days, that there went out a decree from Caesar Augustus, that all the world should be taxed. Luke 2:1

[TABLE]
[TR]
[TD][/TD]
[TD](And this taxing was first made when Cyrenius was governor of Syria.)
[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
And all went to be taxed, every one into his own city.
And Joseph also went up from Galilee, out of the city of Nazareth, into Judaea, unto the city of David, which is called Bethlehem; (because he was of the house and lineage of David:)
[TABLE]
[TR]
[TD][/TD]
[TD]To be taxed with Mary his espoused wife, being great with child.
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD][/TD]
[TD]And so it was, that, while they were there, the days were accomplished that she should be delivered. ( Luke 2: 1-6)

Therefore, Mary was close to delivery and had indeed delivered Christ around tax season. According to history of taxes, tax farmers usually paid tribute money or taxes during the harvest of their crops , which was given a good estimation of how much was going to be tribute according to all the crops that were grown all year.

Tax World: A History of Taxation
TAX FARMING

Year of Christ Birth is Undetermined: The period when A.C begin is undetermined surrounding the time of Christ’s in the account to the death of Herod the Great Herod the Great - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
King Herod the Great
CATHOLIC ENCYCLOPEDIA: Herod
According to these resources: Herod the Great had died in 4BCE. Only the newadvent site is questionable about this era. Now here’s where the confusion draws in :
[TABLE]
[TR]
[TD][/TD]
[TD]¶
Now when Jesus was born in Bethlehem of Judaea in the days of Herod the king, behold, there came wise men from the east to Jerusalem. Matthew 2:1(Herod the great is interchangeable with Herod the King or Herod I.

So here’s the question? How could Christ be born 4 years after the death of Herod when Herod was described to having him persecuted?

I will answer this question with this: And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.Daniel7:25
[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

[TR]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
No offence to as I am sure you mean well, But I have met Jesus and he looks kind of like how he is portrayed in pictures.As for his name, he has yet to show me any indication that me calling his Jesus is wrong. I think you may be so intent on revealing a so called dilusion or lie of the devil you may have actually fallen into one by accident.

S

servantotehmosthigh

Hello

I am applying straight scriptures with direct history links and the scriptures speak for themselves. If you cannot grasp for what the scriptures say then I don't know what to say but will hope that the Holy Spirit will guide you to understand what is put in front of you. [TABLE="class: bibleTable"]
[TR]
[TD]

[/TD]
[TD]The earth is given into the hand of the wicked: he covereth the faces of the judges thereof; if not, where, and who is he?
Job 9: 24 So may I ask if the earth is presently given over to the wicked, would the wicked give you truth?
[TABLE]
[TR]
[TD][/TD]
[TD]If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you.John 15:19. Because Christ our redeemer is not of this world but for the next, since Satan has this world because of the fall of Adam, would this world (Satan's kingdom) present to you 100% truth about his arch enemy? That is why Christ said this:
[TABLE="class: bibleTable"]
[TR]
[TD]

[/TD]
[TD]And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.
[TABLE="class: bibleTable"]
[TR]
[TD]

[/TD]
[TD]For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many. Matt24:4-5. Therefore, Christ warned us the the many false prophets that will come professing Christ, to then push their agenda.
For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ.
And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.
Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works. 2Cr 11: 13-15.

[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

J

John_S

No offence to as I am sure you mean well, But I have met Jesus and he looks kind of like how he is portrayed in pictures.As for his name, he has yet to show me any indication that me calling his Jesus is wrong. I think you may be so intent on revealing a so called dilusion or lie of the devil you may have actually fallen into one by accident.
I'm Sorry - You have NOT met Jesus Christ in person. You have NO idea how He looks.

KohenMatt

Jun 28, 2013
I remember being about 12 years old or so, having virtually no exposure to Christianity, and walking by the TV when some daytime talk show had the KKK on. They were yelling and arguing about how Jesus hated black people and loved the white people. I remember rationalizing in my mind, "Wasn't Jesus born in the middle east? Wasn't he probably just as black as white? Maybe even more so?"

There's a good chance Jesus isn't white with blond hair, blue eyes, and a neatly trimmed beard. But I'm not going to definitively say what He looks, or looked like.

The important thing is WHO He is, not what He looked like.

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
I'm Sorry - You have NOT met Jesus Christ in person. You have NO idea how He looks.
And I am sorry but you do not know me or what I have or haven't seen. I have met both Jesus and God the father, but I saw him with my heart long before I actually got to meet him.

notuptome

May 17, 2013
Curious but I have met Jesus and Jesus has saved me from my sins yet He has no visage for me to view. His visage was marred more than any man. So much so that He no longer looks like a man. He has a crown of thorns beaten into His brow. His hands and His feet were pierced by nails and His side by a spear. The color of His skin pales in comparison to the red blood He shed to atone for my sins. Isaiah 52-53 speaks to this.

We ought not to change the glory of God into the form of earthly things. Romans 1 speaks to this. The risen Christ has God's glory about Him. When I behold Him in His glory I will know Him but most importantly He will know me.

For the cause of Christ
Roger

S

servantotehmosthigh

For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist. 2 john 1: 7

Firstly, when I started this thread, my purpose was to put information about the truth about Christ in which I find it odd that the majority of responses were reflected on the image of Christ more than any other information that I have brought forth. If the image of Christ does not matter, then why would a false image be put up as Christ? Why not put up the true depiction of Christ revealed in the Book of Revelation? By saying it does not matter also insinuates that TRUTH does not matter. TRUTH is TRUTH and LIES are LIES if you want the truth you have to want 100% TRUTH not 90%. But I understand why many find this obvious topic very sensitive because if we take our shades off and uncover the truth from behind the curtains, we may not be able to bear the WHOLE TRUTH shoved behind all the lies we have grown accustomed to through tradition and indoctrination.

But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved. Matt 24:13

In addition to the last comment as Christ stated above, we must endure till the end in order to be redeemed. Therefore as long as we are still breathing we are still enduring the battle with our flesh until we either die in Christ or see Christ's return in order to be saved. Because some who are righteousness may fall victim in the future to be led to destruction or vice versa. The whole goal here is too follow Christ and endure everyday until we are saved.

L

Least

I remember being about 12 years old or so, having virtually no exposure to Christianity, and walking by the TV when some daytime talk show had the KKK on. They were yelling and arguing about how Jesus hated black people and loved the white people. I remember rationalizing in my mind, "Wasn't Jesus born in the middle east? Wasn't he probably just as black as white? Maybe even more so?"

There's a good chance Jesus isn't white with blond hair, blue eyes, and a neatly trimmed beard. But I'm not going to definitively say what He looks, or looked like.

The important thing is WHO He is, not what He looked like.
Amen KohenMatt,

That reminded me of a story I read several years ago about Helen Keller.

She became deaf and blind at 19 months old after surviving a very serious illness. As she grew older, Her parents hired Anne Sullivan to teach her how to communicate.
When Keller was young, Anne Sullivan introduced her to Phillips Brooks, who then shared the gospel message of Jesus Christ with her. Keller is famous for stating:

“ I always knew He was there, but I didn't know His name!"

She was a believer in Jesus for the rest of her life.

I've personally always found this so inspiring.

Ephesians 3:20 [SUP]20 [/SUP]Now to him who by his power working in us is able to do far beyond anything we can ask or imagine,
[SUP]21 [/SUP]glory to him in the church and in Christ Jesus for all generations, forever and always. Amen. (CJB)

It's about who HE is, not what he looked like.