The Truth of War!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jun 4, 2014
[video=youtube_share;3DOgWuGYGeo]http://youtu.be/3DOgWuGYGeo[/video]

Please watch.

K

kaylagrl

​ Sorry lost me about 2 mins in.If your saying the Jews are occupiers in the Palestinian situation,which the vid just said,I cant support that garbage. Sorry,I did try to watch it flaming.

Nov 3, 2014
The presence of the returned remnant of Israel in the land today is the Lord's doing and for His purposes

The prophetic scriptures are replete with related details

Those who ignore His intents have been taken off of the prophetic road to follow other man made theologies

These two will do the trick .... replacement theology attached with preteristic allegorical interpretations of the Bible prophets

Jun 4, 2014
​ Sorry lost me about 2 mins in.If your saying the Jews are occupiers in the Palestinian situation,which the vid just said,I cant support that garbage. Sorry,I did try to watch it flaming.
No, I'm saying that more and more soldiers are awakening to the truth that war is not about protection of freedom, but profit!

Jun 4, 2014
The presence of the returned remnant of Israel in the land today is the Lord's doing and for His purposes

The prophetic scriptures are replete with related details

Those who ignore His intents have been taken off of the prophetic road to follow other man made theologies

These two will do the trick .... replacement theology attached with preteristic allegorical interpretations of the Bible prophets
And for the record those people are NOT Jews, unless there is another group that we assume are Jews that the bible calls liars.

Jun 4, 2014
You all must understand that what is really going on in these countries we have troops in is not what mainstream media portrays!

K

kaylagrl

No, I'm saying that more and more soldiers are awakening to the truth that war is not about protection of freedom, but profit!
Ok but thats not what the video said.I'm sure there is profit in war but I do not think it is the only or main reason for going to war. You cant let a Hitler rise up again and take over the world. Although one day the anti Christ will make that happen.

Jun 4, 2014
Ok but thats not what the video said.I'm sure there is profit in war but I do not think it is the only or main reason for going to war. You cant let a Hitler rise up again and take over the world. Although one day the anti Christ will make that happen.
Hitler was under control by the powers that be. That means governments sponsored what Hitler did, partly for what we call Jews today to take land in the Middle East. Please get information from sources other than TV and school books. History is told from the victor's perspective!

Jun 4, 2014
[video=youtube_share;nJsNG7UeIhY]http://youtu.be/nJsNG7UeIhY[/video]

Jun 4, 2014
[video=youtube_share;WWUQ_N_vHc0]http://youtu.be/WWUQ_N_vHc0[/video]

Jun 4, 2014
I am posting these video to show if nothing else, there is ALWAYS two sides to every story! I hope you watch them, then let the Christian man make up his mind in Christ on what is best for peace!

Jackson123

Feb 6, 2014
[h=3]jesuit Manipulated Catholic Nazis[/h]www.spirituallysmart.com/nazi.html

Arranged the 4-20-1939 birthday celebration for Hitler with Vatican's 'warmest .... that the world knows so little about the satanic power which was behind Hitler.

oyster67

May 24, 2014
I am posting these video to show if nothing else, there is ALWAYS two sides to every story! I hope you watch them, then let the Christian man make up his mind in Christ on what is best for peace!
I did this twenty years ago. I adopted Anabaptist Doctrine as my own.

Jun 4, 2014
[video=youtube_share;gdn3bIfP7fk]http://youtu.be/gdn3bIfP7fk[/video]

Jun 4, 2014
[video=youtube_share;bKwO1onXAaI]http://youtu.be/bKwO1onXAaI[/video]