the unholy trinity

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

jerusalem

the holy trinity consists of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit therefore the unholy trinity consists of the anti father/god, the anti son/christ and the anti /unholy spirit. when you think of these unholy three from this perspective identifying them should be alot easier. the anti pope/father, the anti christ/son of perdition and the anti spirit/unclean-demonic spirit. the three men i e 6 6 6 will head the world church, the world government and the and the false teaching. /way of life. the united nations, the roman catholic church and the quran which already bears the mark on it's cover 666. so far this is my best conclusion.

Oct 6, 2012
the holy trinity consists of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit therefore the unholy trinity consists of the anti father/god, the anti son/christ and the anti /unholy spirit. when you think of these unholy three from this perspective identifying them should be alot easier. the anti pope/father, the anti christ/son of perdition and the anti spirit/unclean-demonic spirit. the three men i e 6 6 6 will head the world church, the world government and the and the false teaching. /way of life. the united nations, the roman catholic church and the quran which already bears the mark on it's cover 666. so far this is my best conclusion.
Very close. The unholy trinity is: The Antichrist, the Beast, The False Prophet. :)

L

Laodicea

Revelation 16:13 KJV
(13) And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.

While the dragon represents Satan it also represents a state power. So this verse is a union of church & state.

T

Tintin

Very close. The unholy trinity is: The Antichrist, the Beast, The False Prophet. :)
There are more than one antichrist and more than one false prophets (there's at least 10 on CC).
So if there's an unholy trinity, does that mean that they don't work together at all (if they're the antithesis of the complete unity found in our Triune God)?

allaboutlove

Jun 11, 2013
Thank you pilgram i was about to say that :).. an tin tin yes there are many antichrist an false prophets but the book of revalation does seem to point to a specific false prophet now it dosent use the word anti christ but it does talk about the man of sin being reveal he who hates everything of God an we just generally use antichrist to describe this person... anyways God bless all wn remeber he is risen.