The United Nations recognize a Palestinian state

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Shilo

Aug 31, 2011
Father God, I pray your children cry out to you And give you no rest, until you establish and make Jerusalem a praise in the earth. Lord turn all your children’s eye to the place where you have put your name forever. Lord my heart sinks within me at this news. I look at this and think does anyone know what time it is. Please Lord wake up your children, please help them be bold in your word and strength. Help them reach out to brother, sister and the lost. Lord, you are the one who formed the ears , the eyes, the heart and mind cause your children to see your work and hear your call. Let each of them say in himself Here I am Lord send me use me according to your purpose. In Yeshua’s Holy name I pray amen.

Psalm 122:6 Pray for the peace of Jerusalem: "May those who love you be secure.

Psalm 102:14 For her stones are dear to your servants; her very dust moves them to pity

Genesis 12:3 I will bless those who bless you, and him who dishonors you I will curse, and in you all the families of the earth shall be blessed.”

jb

Feb 27, 2010
During the last three and a half years of Age (of Grace), the period known as 'The Great Tribulation' (also known as Jacob's Trouble), Antichrist will sit in the Temple (in the Holy Place), claiming that he is God; at the end of this 3 1/2 year period, just before the Lord's Second Coming, Jerusalem is completely destroyed by Antichrist and his armies...so, during the last 3 1/2 years of this Age, Jerusalem will know NO peace whatsoever, just death and destruction on an unparalleled scale. Indeed two thirds of the Jews are executed by Christ at His 2nd Coming for following Antichrist. Jer 30v7, Dan 12v1-7, Joel 3v2, Zech 13v8, 14v2, Matt 24v3,15-31, Luke 21v20-24, 1Thess 2v1-2, Rev 13v1-18

So really, we should be praying for the Christians and Jews to be getting out of Jerusalem!

Yahweh Shalom...

S

shekaniah

Praying for God's will to be done :)

M

MOMOFGOD

LORD, I AM IN AGREEMNT TO SHILO'S PRAYER LORD, PROTECT AND GUIDE US ALL LORD, IN JESUS NAME AMEN

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Praying in agreement in Jesus's name.

God bless
pickles

P

psychomom

Thanks, Shilo! ♥

As always...praying for the peace of Jerusalem. ♥

-ellie

Shilo

Aug 31, 2011
Psalm 122:6 Pray for the peace of Jerusalem: "May those who love you be secure.