The value of people!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
T

Timofree

It's always good to remember how valuable we are as individuals........in a world that says, if you have X amount of money, or a degree and a good job, your of more importance. God loves YOU, so much, He sent His only Son to die for you. He is no respecter of appearance, or your background. We are all individuals, formed lovingly in our mothers womb, by The Creator of the Universe.........each with a God given purpose to their life, that He desires us to fulfill. Focus on Jesus, not the desires and expectations of the world, that can never fully satisfy!!

A contrast to survival of the fittest as spoken by atheism

T

Timofree

Greater love has no one than this: to lay down one’s life for one’s friends. You are my friends if you do what I command.

B

BellaFlor

This is very true. :) I am now caring less about whether I get a very high carriere based job or not, it has nothing about how high you get as in studies and with jobs. As long as God doesn't calls or directs you into taking higher studies for a reason, yet, this isn't of too much importance when getting to heaven. God won't care about what studies you did take or what jobs you have been having during your life on earth, or how much money you earned, how much you got promoted etc...

Now I am thinking more how one can become a great witness for others in any job He might put us into, so that we can be a good example for others, and they might be lead closer towards God through us. God can use us anywhere, as long as we are open and willing ourselves to be getting used to draw people closer to Him. Just as being who we are, at the same time as people will see on the way we act and talk whether we are of Him or not. I beleive that the best attitude is to wanting to be a blessing for others, to blessing our co'workers with our presence, as much as we are there to doing what God placed us to do there. If we can think more of how we can reach others with Christ's love, more than how far or how good jobs we might get. We will remain a lot more blessed wanting to be there for others, and to doing a good job. More than thinking of our own goods. Nothing wrong if God blesses us with getting a good job or getting promoted higher in a job, then we are to being happy and thankful to Him. Still, what I mean is to remaining humble and loving in Him, not searching most for our own goods, we are to be there for others, being a witness in Christ, also to reaching out to others with what God has given us, and reaching out to others the way God wants us to.

May God keep blessing you!

W

wwjd_kilden

amen :)

A single thread in a tapestry
Through its color brightly shine
Can never see its purpose
In the pattern of the grand design

And the stone that sits on the very top
Of the mountain's mighty face
Does it think it's more important
Than the stones that form the base?

So how can you see what your life is worth
Or where your value lies?
You can never see through the eyes of man
You must look at your life

Look at your life through heaven's eyes

B

BellaFlor

Very nice lyrick/poem! :)

X

xJoe

In the church having people I find is more valuable then anything.
It doesn't matter how nice the things are or how much money comes in because without people willing to do Gods work it goes to waste.
I would in fact want one more dedicated follower who commits his time to the church then any large some of money.
People I believe determine there worth with how they commit there time and effort to the purpose of God.

T

Timofree

In the church having people I find is more valuable then anything.
It doesn't matter how nice the things are or how much money comes in because without people willing to do Gods work it goes to waste.
I would in fact want one more dedicated follower who commits his time to the church then any large some of money.
People I believe determine there worth with how they commit there time and effort to the purpose of God.

Amen. It's hard, but we have to try and separate ourselves from the world in that aspect......of course there's nothing wrong with being rich, but a persons value is separate, and well above that!

Jesus sweat drops of blood for us, not because of the horrific death ahead of Him, but He had to take on all our sins, He who knew no sin, was made sin for us

Were the whole realm of nature mine,
That were an offering far too small;
Love so amazing, so divine,
Demands my soul, my life, my all.