THE WAIT

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Abigail97

May 5, 2022
Sometimes the wait may be long leaving you wondering, sometimes worried, but I want you to be rest assured that God still has plans for you, for your marital life, amazing ones...
Don't let the devil use the waiting period to bring depression your way, or make you question God's love for you.

God's love for you is far greater than any physical or material gift He could ever give you...
Whether it rains or not, whether the sun shines or not, it does not change the truth that God is good and that He fiercely loves you...

Keep hope and faith in God alive, keep serving Him where you're at...
He'll make everything beautiful in His time, the only way He can do it, and in His perfect timing as long as it is in His will for you...

Rest beloved... All will be well❤️

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
While you wait...

(Ironically you have to wait 54 seconds for the singing to start in this song...)

Karlon

Mar 8, 2023
Sometimes the wait may be long leaving you wondering, sometimes worried, but I want you to be rest assured that God still has plans for you, for your marital life, amazing ones...
Don't let the devil use the waiting period to bring depression your way, or make you question God's love for you.

God's love for you is far greater than any physical or material gift He could ever give you...
Whether it rains or not, whether the sun shines or not, it does not change the truth that God is good and that He fiercely loves you...

Keep hope and faith in God alive, keep serving Him where you're at...
He'll make everything beautiful in His time, the only way He can do it, and in His perfect timing as long as it is in His will for you...

Rest beloved... All will be well❤️
are your postings from your own mind or are you copying them? if from your own mind, you are quite talented, it's sometimes poetic. very nice.

Abigail97

May 5, 2022
Hello Karlon 🙂
Uhm... I write🤗... This was written by me...
I'll be sure to note it when I'm not the writer... either noting it in a short form or otherwise 🙂

And... Thank you😊

Karlon

Mar 8, 2023
Hello Karlon 🙂
Uhm... I write🤗... This was written by me...
I'll be sure to note it when I'm not the writer... either noting it in a short form or otherwise 🙂

And... Thank you😊
you are an inspiration!