The way knew Jesus

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Aug 17, 2007
I'm am Catholic but I never really knew who Jesus is and that he was the only one who can save me. One day I decided to do a lot of research to get to know more about Jesus. I found out after researching through the internet and reading the bible that Jesus is the only way to salvation and that one must accept him as their savior in order to be saved. Nobody else was with me teaching me anything, I was finding it out on my own. I also found out how to receive Jesus. Dinner came then I went to McDonald's and ordered my food. When I got my food, I sat at the table and before I started eating, I prayed to Jesus to forgive me for my sins and to come save me while at the same time blessing my food. Jesus gave me a new life right at the same time I was at McDonald's before I started eating. I'm so glad to be a child of God. When you receive Jesus, you are dead to sin and alive in Christ and therefore justified under the law by his blood. Only Jesus saves me, not any tradition and not Mary.

Last edited:
Aug 17, 2007
I also found out that we who are in Christ are the church, and that it's all about a relationship with Jesus and not about religion. We in Christ are all one body of Christ. We are all saved through Jesus and not by our own efforts. We have to be born again in Jesus to enter into heaven but you must receive him while you are on Earth.

Last edited:
Aug 17, 2007
Before, I thought I had to work my way into heaven but then I found out Jesus is the only way to heaven when I received him.

Last edited:
M

Mulehide

Shyness, thank you for sharing this. I am so very glad God has shown you this. It is good to have you as part of God's family!

B

Blondie

You can accept Jesus anywhere I grew up in the catholic church but I didn't find Jesus till I was grown now I truely know and I am so glad he is in my life I could not make without him I am so happy you found him and nothing can take that from you God Bless You.:)