the way some people are brought up they have no choice but not to believe

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
K

kingston147

this is my first post so i dont really know how it works but anyway all i want to know is why some people are priviledged enough to live life involved with god and others not, when god created us why did he create us with a destiny i know were meant to struggle and persevere through him an all that.. but some peoples lives are so bad they inevitably cannot believe or even if they somehow believe they cannot follow god, whos fault is this and in some dramatic situations where peoples minds are being consumed with evil ie forced child sex slaves forced child military, forced hunger, there minds are never going to be what they could have so how does god expect them to have faith and especially to those with forced religions and what about those who pray to god an get no answer. so in a practical sense how are we meant to believe in god. i guess maybe im just jealous of those fortunate enough to have an intimate radical relationship with god . why them? and so many biliions not? when he made our destiny why were some written for hell?

B

Bluecomet

The answer. The spirit of unbelief from Satan.

May 15, 2013
this is my first post so i dont really know how it works but anyway all i want to know is why some people are priviledged enough to live life involved with god and others not, when god created us why did he create us with a destiny i know were meant to struggle and persevere through him an all that.. but some peoples lives are so bad they inevitably cannot believe or even if they somehow believe they cannot follow god, whos fault is this and in some dramatic situations where peoples minds are being consumed with evil ie forced child sex slaves forced child military, forced hunger, there minds are never going to be what they could have so how does god expect them to have faith and especially to those with forced religions and what about those who pray to god an get no answer. so in a practical sense how are we meant to believe in god. i guess maybe im just jealous of those fortunate enough to have an intimate radical relationship with god . why them? and so many biliions not? when he made our destiny why were some written for hell?
John 9:41Jesus said, “If you were blind, you would not be guilty of sin; but now that you claim you can see, your guilt remains.

Luke 4:18
“The Spirit of the Lord is on me, because he has anointed me to proclaim good news to the poor. He has sent me to proclaim freedom for the prisoners and recovery of sight for the blind, to set the oppressed free,

Tarek al-Tayeb Mohamed Bouazizi (Arabic: محمد البوعزيزي‎; 29 March 1984 – 4 January 2011) was a Tunisian street vendor who set himself on fire on 17 December 2010, in protest of the confiscation of his wares and the harassment and humiliation that he reported was inflicted on him by a municipal official and her aides. His act became a catalyst for the Tunisian Revolution[SUP][2][/SUP] and the wider Arab Spring, inciting demonstrations and riots throughout Tunisia in protest of social and political issues in the country. The public's anger and violence intensified following Bouazizi's death, leading then-President Zine El Abidine Ben Ali to step down on 14 January 2011, after 23 years in power.
Mohamed Bouazizi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopediaThe Egyptian Revolution of 2011 (Arabic: ثورة 25 ينايرthawret 25 yanāyir, Revolution of 25 of January) took place following a popular uprising that began on 25 January 2011. It was a diverse movement of demonstrations, marches, plaza occupations, riots, non-violent civil resistance, acts of civil disobedience and labor strikes. Millions of protesters from a variety of socio-economic and religious backgrounds demanded the overthrow of the regime of Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_Egyptian_revolution
The Arab Spring (Arabic: الربيع العربي ‎, ar-rabīˁ al-ˁarabī) is a media term for the revolutionary wave of demonstrations and protests (both non-violent and violent), riots, and civil wars in the Arab world that began on 18 December 2010.
To date, rulers have been forced from power in Tunisia,[SUP][1][/SUP] Egypt,[SUP][2][/SUP] Libya,[SUP][3][/SUP] and Yemen;[SUP][4][/SUP] civil uprisings have erupted in Bahrain[SUP][5][/SUP] andSyria;[SUP][6][/SUP] major protests have broken out in Algeria,[SUP][7][/SUP] Iraq,[SUP][8][/SUP] Jordan,[SUP][9][/SUP] Kuwait,[SUP][10][/SUP] Morocco,[SUP][11][/SUP] and Sudan;[SUP][12][/SUP] and minor protests have occurred in Mauritania,[SUP][13][/SUP] Oman,[SUP][14][/SUP] Saudi Arabia,[SUP][15][/SUP] Djibouti,[SUP][16][/SUP] and Western Sahara.[SUP][17]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab_Spring

[/SUP]Luke 21:10

Then he said to them: “Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom.

Jun 7, 2013
The answer. The spirit of unbelief from Satan.
Judging by your replies everything is down To a spirit! Making us just empty vessels and behaving only according to what spirit happens to be in us?

Angela53510

Jan 24, 2011
People don't know the gospel because they have not heard the message.

"How then will they call on Him in whom they have not believed? How will they believe in Him whom they have not heard? And how will they hear without a preacher?" Romans 10:14

The answer to this problem is to preach and let God help each one of us be part of the harvest, whether in praying, sending or going.

"And Jesus came and said to them, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. [SUP]19 [/SUP]Go therefore andmake disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,[SUP]20 [/SUP]teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you. And behold, I am with you always, to the end of the age.” Matt. 28:18-20

If they choose not to believe, well, that is between them and God and at least we will be secure that we have done our best to share the saving Gospel of Christ's mercy and love!

K

kingston147

i dont feel anyone has answered my question

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
Well see I am one of those people you speak of, my life was complete hell from birth to age eight I was physically, mentally and sexually abused. plus they drugged me and starved me severely. then at age 12 I had cancer, this cancer was a blood cancer and it was not fun at all. now from both my parents abuse and the cancer I have many medical problems and brain damage that makes me very slow and I cannot follow even the simplest commands nor do I have a very good memory. so most of my life was a living hell, however I was saved by the Lord about a year ago and now have as you call it a radical intimate relationship with him.

We make our own destinies, we choose our fate and our faith. but I do not have anger over my life because what I went through taught me how to be humble and see that regardless of what life throws at you God uses it. And it is because of what I went through that I am who I am today. Tell that to destiny. Also I know that there are always other who have it worse off.

May 15, 2013
In 1991 she did something that shocked those close to her, and that was marrying Ted Turner, founder of CNN. Turner was a conservative, but worse, he often acted in unrefined ways and is known as, “The Mouth of the South.” He has verbally attacked Christians on many occasions and once said, “Christianity is a religion for losers.”

Turner said it was his wife's conversion to Christianity that was responsible for the divorce that ended their nine year marriage. In a New Yorker magazine article Turner said, “She just came home and said: 'I've become a Christian.' That's a pretty big change for your wife of many years to tell you. That's a shock.”
Jane Fonda's Christian Journey - Entertainment - CBN.com

Being a Christian doesn't mean that you are going to have a silver spoon in your mouth. And what is your belief?

notuptome

May 17, 2013
The long and the short answer is sin. We can argue that some appear to be destined for hell but the mercy of God extends to every person. Romans 1:19-20 God says that all of creation testifies to God's existence. So they are without excuse. Now again because of sin men choose darkness instead of light. John 3:19 and Romans 1:21-23.

For the cause of Christ
Roger

N

notconformed2theworld

Romans 9:11-18 KJV

(For the children being not yet born, neither having done any good or evil, that the purpose of God according to election might stand, not of works, but of him that calleth) It was said unto her, The elder shall serve the younger. As it is written, Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I hated. What shall we say then? Is there unrighteousness with God? God forbid. For he saith to Moses, I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion. So then it is not of him that willeth, nor of him that runneth, but of God that sheweth mercy. For the scripture saith unto Pharaoh, Even for this same purpose have I raised thee up, that I might shew my power in thee, and that my name might be declared throughout all the earth. Therefore hath he mercy on whom he will have mercy, and whom he will he hardeneth.

God wants us all to come to him but some people just won't accept...rather its pride or like u said rather its the way one is raised.
We have the free will to believe and accept. God has dealt to every man a measure of faith (Romans 12:3) but its up to us to exercise that faith and to accept God's mercy in which he has compassion on those who seek his mercy.