The WHO Has Announced that Bird Flu "Vax" Will Be Ready In Case Of H5N1 Plandemic

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

HeIsHere

May 21, 2022
“Any case of H5N1 is concerning because it is highly dangerous to humans, although it has never been shown to be easily transmissible between people,” Tedros said.

While the two U.S. cases have both been mild, H5N1 infections outside the country have had a high mortality rate. Four cases in Cambodia were reported in February; one patient died. In 2023, there were six cases in Cambodia, four of which were fatal.

https://www.nbcnews.com/health/health-news/bird-flu-infection-risk-texas-what-experts-say-rcna146210

vassal

Jan 20, 2024
another plague to scare people with?
yes it does look like it, from the past, i remember that avian flu does sometimes transfer to humans but rarely, i remember also once in humans it does not become courageous and very rarely transfers to other humans.
what troubles me is that they already have a vaccine. each mutation of avian flu is different, how can you produce a vaccine if you do not have access to the viral strain? they probably made one using current data bit it does not mean it will work, sometimes, the yearly flu vaccines they produce does not work at all, the average efficacy is about 50%

another troublesome feature of the latest avian flu is that if is spread worldwide as i say in the data available in nextstrain;

https://nextstrain.org/flu/avian/h5nx/ha

it started to be spread worlswide around nov 2023... it did not do that before it was more localized.

HeIsHere

May 21, 2022
sometimes, the yearly flu vaccines they produce does not work at all, the average efficacy is about 50%
How is 50% efficacy rate translate to does not work at all?

This seems to indicate it works 50 percent of the time.

I like that website, very informative. :)

vassal

Jan 20, 2024
How is 50% efficacy rate translate to does not work at all?

This seems to indicate it works 50 percent of the time.

I like that website, very informative. :)
yes on average flu vaccine protect about 50 percent of the time but when they reach 75% they are quite good and can stop the spread. the classic vaccine made from inactivated strain are called sterilizing vaccines, they kill the virus, however the new method, using mRNA are not sterilizing at all, they work very differently and are far less effective but are easy to mass produce.

in my rush i misinterpreted some data, it was present in many countries simultaneously in the past also , sorry about that but now since nov 2023 it has an abnormally increased rate of mutations, now this if troublesome it could indicate it is a lab made, genetically modified strain but nothing conclusive yet. but i will watch closely. If only I still had access to by lab.. ( I am now retired) LOL.

cheers

HeIsHere

May 21, 2022
yes on average flu vaccine protect about 50 percent of the time but when they reach 75% they are quite good and can stop the spread. the classic vaccine made from inactivated strain are called sterilizing vaccines, they kill the virus, however the new method, using mRNA are not sterilizing at all, they work very differently and are far less effective but are easy to mass produce.

in my rush i misinterpreted some data, it was present in many countries simultaneously in the past also , sorry about that but now since nov 2023 it has an abnormally increased rate of mutations, now this if troublesome it could indicate it is a lab made, genetically modified strain but nothing conclusive yet. but i will watch closely. If only I still had access to by lab.. ( I am now retired) LOL.

cheers

I have some understanding about this because of Covid and researching the virus and vaccines etc.,

Now I have not done a deep dive about the Avian Flu, it has come up quite a bit over the years, I just had a quick conversation with someone with medical knowledge that this virus could be a concern more so than Covid.
Time will tell I guess.

HeIsHere

May 21, 2022
Well, there is an election coming soon.
This virus A(H5N1) has been in and out of the news since 1997.

I am doubtful the virus knows that Trump is running for president, but it is a strange world these days!!

vassal

Jan 20, 2024
This virus A(H5N1) has been in and out of the news since 1997.

I am doubtful the virus knows that Trump is running for president, but it is a strange world these days!!
you are right but we most keep in mind the many ways to manipulate an election, if a pandemic is declared what would be the effects on the voting system, more in mail ballots? who knows... the comment was a good one I think.

GaryA

Truth, Honesty, Love, Courage
Aug 10, 2019
mywebsite.us
what troubles me is that they already have a vaccine. each mutation of avian flu is different, how can you produce a vaccine if you do not have access to the viral strain?
This gives you a MAJOR CLUE about the TRUE INTENT of the "vaccine"...