The world and a troll of an atheist.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
May 18, 2010
Awaken with sunrise; let us focus; remain attentive; stay with your eyes on Christ our most precious prize.
Let me take you to your grateful estate. There is a blood no sin can evade, unless of course you fail to recognize and blaspheme the Holy Ghost. Continue reading this post, as I let the words flow I will coast until i reach your votes.
Memory notes worthy of consideration. Our God worthy of our praises. Might I interest you in a worthy invitation?
Christ, our salvation.(wherefore?) Sin, the explanation. Now contemplate, we were made to worship. Jesus is the Lord for every knee hits the floor, every voice cries out. What if you were to die now? Your about to find out. There's no doubt that our God can save you, if you think you heard it all before best prepare this once more. Jesus Christ, He died to save; resurrected and ascended to the celestial kingdom of God, crowned in glory and arrayed in holiness. This means so much more than a miracle. Take a look in a book and get hooked. Cookin' up a recipe for grace with a taste so sweet it'll make your heart melt from stone into flesh. Best of the best because it's blessed. Fresh from the breath of God a savory scent pleasant to the nose.
Brothers and sisters, fellow Christians don't be forgetful of the love of God. People listen, Emmanuel for the freedom of souls. All you atheists and trolls let me grip your heart with glass of whole. Here on this earth there is one noun every body has to know; It's God He's the Master Crafter the before and after; Let us raise our eyes to the skies and cry. God You are Holy, God You are One. The battle is done, Jesus has won. Grab patience and run, Shootin' through like a bullet from a gun, knowing in my mind that the time has come to speak to all the world about Christ's crucifixion, vilification, ascension, Maranatha.