The World's Ugliest Woman

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

True beauty goes beyond the physical outlook.

• True

Votes: 9 90.0%
  • I'm not sure.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • False

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters
K

kip-s

I believe that beauty goes beyond the mere physical outlook of any human. Some people may look stunning on the outside, but their inner being is a mess, filled with coals of fire and evil thoughts. Hence, we should not judge a book by it's cover. Because someone dresses rough, that doesn't make him a mad man. This is also one of the basic problems with stereotyping.

The world of Lizzie Valesquez has always been challenging, but instead of her to wallow in thoughts of 'why am I created like this?" she made herself a promise to change the world with her unique figure. She has written two motivational books already. In one of the books, she urged her lookers not to mope less and live long, but to stop looking and start living.

To read more about the motivational speaker known as the "World's Ugliest Woman":

Click this>>>>>> Outstanding Experience

Read, comment, share and subscribe. Thanks.

S

shirley

i agree true beauty is wthin our hearts n soul ; its sad to see so many men n women looking for appreance n beauty i always look whats in the heart the sweetness and caring of that person god never designed us to look down upon overselves because he created beauty in all of us

Oct 31, 2011
My daughter has been absolutely beautiful on the outside. It so happens that she is a beautiful, caring, giving person on the inside, too. But she is judged by her outside. She is very capable, one of her jobs was as administrative assistant to an executive of a large corporation. But she has been turned down for a job based on her beauty. It was hard to find a date before she married because often she was dated just as someone to show off, they never spoke to her as a person. It was easy to find work as a model, but it was not satisfying at all. You simply sat and smiled.

When we give ourselves to the Lord, we need to give up all judging and instead listen to those we come in contact with.

O

OFM

our outer beauty a reflection only of our inner beauty....

flowerof3

May 1, 2011
i have seen people and said how pretty or beautiful they look and then they open up their mouth and the ugly , horrible personality shows and when that happens all the make up in the world can't help you. that's why i always look at the person from the inside , what;s in their heart and soul