the worst song ever

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

ashlaa

May 19, 2010
Ugh that Whistle song is on ALL the time here too. It's got a catchy tune, but the lyrics aren't that great.

The others I can't stand are:

Friday- Rebecca Black
Alright- East 17 (the same lyrics over and over)
Boom Boom (or whatever it's called) by Justice Crew
Anything by Celine Dion. I'm sure her voice is the soundtrack of hell! I can't handle it.

That's all for more, I'm sure I'll come up with more though haha.
i completely agree!! I'll add anything by lady gaga and call me maybe by that ranga chick.

There's another song by Timomatic, he sings "If looks could kill, you'd be the death of me, you'd be the death of me girl." and it's like wow people are really scraping the bottom of the barrel for song ideas these days.

JimJimmers

Apr 26, 2012
I cant help that. I cant stand people giving money to 'artists' whose only goal is apparently destroy everything talent related about music.
i like jason aldean
I'll not criticize your music choices, but I'm pretty sure That was what Ugly and JimmyDiggs were talking about, artists who sing songs like "My Kinda Party".

Nautilus

Jun 29, 2012
I'll not criticize your music choices, but I'm pretty sure That was what Ugly and JimmyDiggs were talking about, artists who sing songs like "My Kinda Party".
Dirt Road Anthem, Why, and Amarillo Sky are all well done songs. And outside of the Muscadine wine(gross) it sounds like my kinda party too. Only I prefer carolina girls to ones from georgia.

Nautilus

Jun 29, 2012
naw that was actually really bad. Maybe some zac brown or eric church or something similar would be a little better.

Jul 24, 2010
"Miracles," by ICP. Won't post the video because there is some swearing in it (what do you expect, it's ICP). It's a song about how they're amazed by everything and rather than exploring basic science which explains some of the things they can't wrap their tiny heads around, they deem it all as "miracles" that the mind cannot fathom. The line the song's notorious for is "MAGNETS! HOW DO THOSE WORK?!" Especially if you're a nerd like me, it's a song that will make you facepalm til your skull caves in.

Elementary school science books, ICP. They'll blow your mind!

U

Ugly

That's just about right. The lyrical content alone condemns most modern country music.
I think its the whole overall sound. The lyrics just take bad and make it worse.

D

DABEARS8519

What-is-love.jpg

you get the idea

Deva_1972

Nov 3, 2011
Here are the worst songs in my opinion:

I Will Always Love You - Whitney Houston - I do NOT for the life of me understand WHY soooooooooo many people love this song??????

Someone Like You - Adele

Insensitive - Jan Arden

California Girls - Beach Boys - this song embarrasses me, honestly and I just want to run from the room when its being played at a party in front of others - anyone else feel that way???

I Wanna Dance With Somebody - Whitney Houston

All I can think of for now.....

starfield

Jun 13, 2009
Worst songs I've heard:
Baby, baby, baby, ohhhhhhhhh,
like baby, baby, baby, noooooo

John Jacob Jingleheimer Schmidt
his name is my name too. whenever we go out,
the people always shout,
there goes John Jacob Jingleheimer Schmidt.

nah nah nah nah, nah nah nah

I whip my hair back and forth

Nautilus

Jun 29, 2012
Here are the worst songs in my opinion:

I Will Always Love You - Whitney Houston - I do NOT for the life of me understand WHY soooooooooo many people love this song??????

Someone Like You - Adele

Insensitive - Jan Arden

California Girls - Beach Boys - this song embarrasses me, honestly and I just want to run from the room when its being played at a party in front of others - anyone else feel that way???

I Wanna Dance With Somebody - Whitney Houston

All I can think of for now.....
Im broken hearted over this. THose are some of the very few good houston songs and adele is amazing.

O

OV

Stop reviewing those playlists in your heads for the worst song ever. End the psyche bruising
torment now. Angst ridden moments filled with gnashing teeth, pulled hair, forehead slapping
and radio shot put trials.....

The worst song is here!

S-A-T-U-R-D-A-Y Night - YouTube

Now you know.

*Also qualifies for worst stage outfits.

**Group therapy sessions will commence the second Tuesday of next week for those needing neuropathic
pain treatment (or just a good tasering) after listening to any part of this song.

Last edited by a moderator:
C

christiancollegegirl

Someone Like You- Get over him already!! lol
Firre to the Rain- I only tolerate that song because it reminds me of my friend Annie.
Anything by Katy Perry that I've ever heard Isn't the the one that sings Poker Face??
I'll add more on Monday cus I'll have a whole list by then. :p

They play Q 101.9 at work all day every day and I can't stand it. Sometimes it makes me wanna stick my head in a fryer but I don't cus that's just crazy and would hurt really bad. That and I'd prolly use a whole bottle of shampoo just to get the oil out of what's left of my hair. :eek:

Jul 24, 2010
"Someone Like You" creeps me out and irritates me on so many levels. You have this ex showing up randomly at her old boyfriend's house uninvited just so he can "see her face and be reminded that for her it isn't over."

What sane person does that?! If I opened my door to see one of my exes standing there just staring at me, I'd call the cops! Then she goes on to say, "Never mind, I'll find someone like yooooouuuu!" So rather than learning her lesson and finding a man who will stay with her, she openly admits she intends to pursue another man who is exactly like her ex and expect it to work out this time...

Ben Franklin defined insanity as, "Doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results." Her voice is stunning and the song has a beautiful sound to it, but her lyrics are horrendous at best in that particular song. "Rolling in the Deep," on the other hand I thought deserved all the praise it got, but I will never understand how "Someone Like You," got so popular.

BTW Adele was dumped again... I sense a new album on the horizon lol