The Zoo was Awesome!!!......

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
H

honeybager59

I so much just want to be the anonymous shadow that is always their, helping the weak, guiding the lost, and praying with the unsaved....

When is it to late to give you life to Christ?

When will I know where to go?

Why are these thoughts still in my mind, years after they first arrived?

I have chased every dream I have had, completed every task but still night after night I have the forethought of there still being something more....

The Zoo was Awesome but I don't think that is where I am meant to have gone.....

Ahh, it's late and I never mean to type this much but when I start I get to lazy to stop.

T

Tintin

The Zoo? What is that - a nightclub?

H

honeybager59

Lol, no Tin the zoo was exactly that .... The Jacksonville Zoo :)

B

bluebirdchaser

I don't even know what to say, there is something just so intriguingly poetic about your post. Glad you enjoyed the zoo. (When is it too late to be saved? As long as you're willing and able to turn back to God it's never too late :) )