THERE IS ONE FLAW IN WOMEN

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
K

keep_on_smiling

Thanks for sharing, it is truly sweet. I shared this with my friend that is struggling with a few things and it really touched her heart! :)

W

woodl

Good thread Bob, I agree. A woman is a beautyful gift that God not only gave to man but to the whole world. We would be in trouble without them.

L

Lo

actually i think that it's not that they forgot their real worth. it's that there are a lot of media and many others of Satan's instruments that have ingrained themselves even at a newborn female. females never forget what they were worth spiritually. that's why a lot get depressed and unsatisfied nowadays because their spirit knows that many things today are not how they should be. why do you think women who undergo their first decisions to plastic surgery have a hard time deciding. because the Eve inside them knows what real beauty is but it clashes with the world's definition of beauty.

It's not that women have forgotten their worth, they have been deceived by the Enemy who is envious of their worth and will try everything to make a woman feel less of herself.

Think about it.

L

Lo

and also innocence is not a flaw. before Eve was deceived she was pure of heart and mind. She may not fully comprehend her worth but she knows, from the love of her Creator, her husband, and the whole of creation, that she was loved,given importance, and is worthy.

i'm sorry to say this but i think one should critically assess what one reads from other material (or from self) to be posted anywhere.

M

mikejordan777

I AGREE WITH THIS POST. MY WIFE IS SO PRECIOUS TO ME. SHE IS STRONG AND SO FULL OF LOVE AND PASSION. SHE MAKES ME CRY WHEN I REALIZE HOW MUCH SHE LOVES ME. THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING I WOULDN'T DO FOR HER. SHE IS THE PERFECT WIFE AND MOTHER AND SHE IS MY GIFT FROM GOD. SHE GOES OUT OF HER WAY TO MAKE ME FEEL GOOD AND SHE BUILDS ME UP AND ENCOURAGES ME. SHE'S MY PROVERBS 31 WIFE A VIRTUOUS WOMAN WHO'S WORTH IS FAR ABOVE RUBIES. WOMAN DO HAVE SO MUCH WORTH BUT SO MANY MEN LOOK DOWN ON THEM AS WEAK. I FEEL SOME OF THE GREATEST ATHLETES,POLITICIANS AND SMARTEST PEOPLE HAVVE BEEN WOMEN. WOMAN DON'T GET APPRECIATED ENOUGH SO I ENJOYED THIS POST. IT HELPS ME TO RESPECT WOMEN ALOT MORE THAN I ALREADY DO.

Calmador

Jun 23, 2011
Awwww Bob_w thanks for sharing that man :) that was one sweet post and so true..really made me smile..Thank you! and Calmador..you're a Monkey -_- at least we show emotions :p
s

I was showing emotion :p I was happy from laughter ;) and your a chick-on! (french accent)

S

sachi15

ohh.. this post is beautiful! God bless you! :)

G

GreenNnice

Yes, women make the world complete. They are EVERYTHING we men are not. And may I alsó say, THEY are everything we need :)

God bless you, bro Bobbo, we ALL need a thread like this, for whatever reason, the Lord leads, but I never venture far from the singles forum. That said, maybe you could post this, or, something similar , for the ladies there, or, give me permission and I will.
I think there are a few that, like me, stay around one forum type mostly , so, they will.never see your beautiful words here. And, these words are beautiful as can be.
Thank you, Bob, from the guys side, we too need to hear the nature of our opposites, our total opposites sooooo not like us but everything God wanted for us ti be completed, and, not just for love, but for war, like Michelle Obama, whom Barack says SHE is Barack's greatest help and inspiration.
Listen to those words , and, just take the politics out of it.....
Joel Osteen, too, I listened to Piers Anthony on his CNN celebrity interview show speak to Joel and his wife, it's funny too, you do a google search and Joel's wife's name is not on any 'page 1' searches. Her book's name is mentuoned, but not her name. But Victoria and Joel are speaking to Piers and Joel just gushes over his wife's importance is to his Houston, TX church that is the biggest in the USA. Think it's 40,000+ per service !

So, the importance of a lady can be seen for all I mention all these things on top of teary, true story told by Bob. :)

God bless you all, guys and gals, for who you are, He made you perfect....out of dust.

Asianplum

Jan 7, 2012
That was beautiful. We certainly do all thos ethings.

R

Relena7

I struggle with this flaw constantly. :(

S

sachi15

aww i love this!.. thanks for sharing! God bless you! :)

B

Blue3Falcon

that was wonderful, thanks so much for posting!

J

jonnoboy

God bless all Women, they sure are amazing! This is the best post I have seen, (and im not even a women!! :D)

Love to all

God Bless

Jonno

Love you Mum - (and dad hahah)

D

Doodle_Fossil

Thank you so much

B

BlueAngel

AAWWWWWW!
Cute! I love it!
I'm gonna save it, and send it to myself, and send it to my girlfriends, and send it my mom, ann send it to peeps (the female kind) all over the place.
And some men wonder why we're so impossible to figure out.... ;)

happyface

Jan 19, 2009
That was so kind . We love Bob from Mandy and Rod. xxx

I

Indubitably

This is an awesomely beautiful post and really touched my heart. It almost made me want to get back into a relationship.

error

Oct 23, 2009
Thank you!

Jul 27, 2011
Amen, so men love your wives as Christ Jesus loves the Church