There is only one for me :)

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

JoyofLord

There is only one for me
There is only one true love
He will never leave my side
He will always be there

He watches over me
He makes me feel so strong
I love to be so weak
I love to lean on him
He gives me joy
He gives me true love

I am so in love with him
He catches me and lifts me up
He always knows the way to go
I trust in him, I love him
I want to be with him a
ll my earthly days
All my earthly ways

I could never live without you
I could never breathe without you
You are the one true love
You are my only love, I love you
You came and rescued me
You came and set me free
I will always be with you my love

My heart aches for more of you my love
How can I get so close
How can I feel your touch
Let me feel you breathe on me
Oh how I need your touch

Your breath makes me come alive
It helps me to carry on
I’m so in awe of you
There is one for me
There is only one

This poem depicts my relationship with God and how I love him so much for sending his son Jesus to save me and give me life, hope and love. Without God I would not be able to live, thank you God you make me feel so alive I love you so much. Love Joy xx oo