There's Only One Race

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

SteveEpperson

May 12, 2018
Look real close at what I said and notice I "did not say Race",,,, I said "ethnic groups" i.e. language,culture,morals,,customs ect.
It's because we have conflated ethnicity with race for so long that we should no longer use it. Instead, we can just say, "People from
New York", or "People from Los Angeles," "People from Uganda," etc.

JohnDB

Jan 16, 2021
I disagree with everyone here so far. (No surprise there eh?)

There are two races of people.

There are those who are Christians and then there are the race of Zombies. (The walking dead)

There's nobody else IMHO...
YMMV.

Gideon300

Mar 18, 2021
I don't think we can break it down just any way we want to regardless of how unhappy it makes us, Yahweh confused our languages and we divided into different ethnic groups. Shall we disagree with God and refuse to be divided and set out to mingle the peoples back together at Babel in revolt? https://biblehub.com/interlinear/genesis/11.htm
Every human being traces their ancestry to Noah and his sons. Yes, God scattered the people of the earth and confused their languages. That is not the same as race. For example, Jews and Arabs trace their lineage to Abraham. That's made no difference to the hostility between the two.

iamsoandso

Oct 6, 2011
Every human being traces their ancestry to Noah and his sons. Yes, God scattered the people of the earth and confused their languages. That is not the same as race. For example, Jews and Arabs trace their lineage to Abraham. That's made no difference to the hostility between the two.

lol, Yep I tried to explain the difference between the two words ,,race and ethnicity but everyone seems to think that I'm meaning "race" when I'm saying "ETHNIC GROUPS". I suppose it to be similar to the word America where a vast majority of people use it incorrectly as the name of a country instead of a continent when referring to the government named the United States of America? Anyway yep people all descended from Noah then God separated Abram out into an ethnic group based on beliefs,customs ect. (not race) and Christianity is the same(ethnic beliefs,customs ect. NOT RACE) and Christians should not be unequally yoked with those outside of it. https://www.verywellmind.com/difference-between-race-and-ethnicity-5074205