These Men need Prayers for Pen pals

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
C

channing28105

I need prayers for some men in prison that are looking for pen pals if you write to people in prison or inmates please message me and I will send you their address one of the men is also looking for single Women that is looking for Dates because he has some men that he knows that would like some women that is looking for dates.

Channing

graham_cracker

Apr 14, 2013
Yeah, that doesn't sound creepy at all! Why would any sane person contact someone in prison in order to "date" them. Yeah, no red flags there!! Prison Fellowship will link those in prison with a pen pal in the outside world. What you are asking here does not sound safe and I know that you are not supposed to give your address out to people in prison or randomly in general, for multiple safety reasons. You are supposed to go thru a church or organization so that your info can stay safe.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Praying for all in prison in Jesus for all that is His care and salvation.

God bless
pickles