They're here

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

Sirk

They've been here among us for decades.. You're only now just realizing this? O_O
I read a book about sleeper cells here in the USA back in the 90's....so no...I've been aware of the supposed presence of sleeper cells for quite some time. They have apparently been sleeping for awhile.

A

AnneNoel

This is the kind of thing that I don't understand. The world puts nations that condone this kind of stuff on Human rights panels and blah blah blah... but us peaceable christians are the bad guys. It's all upside down.
I just don't understand how this can be allowed?!?!????!!!! I'm so upset for that poor little, innocent girl. What kind of childhood is that???? I can't even.....!!!!!!

S

Sirk

I just don't understand how this can be allowed?!?!????!!!! I'm so upset for that poor little, innocent girl. What kind of childhood is that???? I can't even.....!!!!!!
This is the religion of peace....the best thing we can do is expose it for what it is. It is satanic and horrible. It needs to be eradicated from the planet.

Utah

Banned
Dec 1, 2014
LOL!! Thanks man, I needed that laugh this morning. :D :D
You're very welcome. :)

Wasn't sure if I was going to get beat up or not for being worldly on that post.

Utah

Banned
Dec 1, 2014
LOL! He is a pretty handsome feller.....NOT. Looks like he got run over by a stampede of ugly camels and then fell off an ugly cliff onto the ugly rocks below.
Lol. I hope he doesn't have any sisters. I don't think my stomach could handle it!

S

Sirk

Lol. I hope he doesn't have any sisters. I don't think my stomach could handle it!
No kidding.....they probably all got left out in the sun to long as babies.

Feb 24, 2015
This is the religion of peace....the best thing we can do is expose it for what it is. It is satanic and horrible. It needs to be eradicated from the planet.
One observation that is pertinent. A fanatical christian, who reads and takes Jesus's words to heart, runs out and sees ways to love and care for those they meet.

A fanatical muslim, who reads and takes Muhammeds words to heart, murders and kills innocents because they think they are fulfilling Muhammeds intentions. I would suggest the spirit of Muhammeds words are not good for anyone.

Dec 4, 2015
I am waiting for the day when all muslims who do not agree with murder in the name of Islam come out onto our steets and condemn this in the form of a mass march, or is extreme Islam just Islam really?

crossnote

Nov 24, 2012
I am waiting for the day when all muslims who do not agree with murder in the name of Islam come out onto our steets and condemn this in the form of a mass march, or is extreme Islam just Islam really?
If they go by their Koran I'm afraid it is the latter.