Things I'd Like To Hear Joel Osteen Say

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Oct 15, 2014
[video=youtube;QcI-qi_ypnY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QcI-qi_ypnY&list=PLwMsuiVTG2ON2CB7mi80Vno7XyklwZsJ_&index=45[/video]

Oct 15, 2014
my friend is talented. he made this.

T

Tintin

Not a bad idea overall but the execution is poor.

Things I'd like to hear Joel Osteen say, "Jesus Christ is the only Way, He's the only Truth, He's the only Life. No-one can come to the Heavenly Father except through Christ."

Book titles:
It's God's Time
God Can, God Will
Become a Better Follower
God Declares: 31 Promises God Speaks Over Your Life
Live Your Best Life Once You're Dead

Oncefallen

Idiot in Chief
Staff member
Jan 15, 2011
Interesting except for the fact that it promotes Annihilationism which is a heresy that is taught by the JW's and Shepherd's Chapel (Arnold Murray). Annihilationism teaches that there is no eternal hell and that the unsaved just cease to exist when they die.

Test_F_i_2_Luv

Jan 24, 2009
Interesting except for the fact that it promotes Annihilationism which is a heresy that is taught by the JW's and Shepherd's Chapel (Arnold Murray). Annihilationism teaches that there is no eternal hell and that the unsaved just cease to exist when they die.
Arnold Murray died Feb 12 of this year.

Dennis Murray is now in charge.

I found Arnold intriguing when I first saw him on t.v. in 1993.

On the one hand, going "chapter by chapter, verse by verse" is probably the best way to cover Scripture and preach on it. Even so, the Shepherd's Chapel had - and has - some unique theological beliefs.

H

hannahbeth1124

I laughed. audibly. We lived 30 minutes away from this guy's church. I've met him.

Elin

Banned
Jan 19, 2013
I laughed. audibly. We lived 30 minutes away from this guy's church. I've met him.
Ah, I lived even closer, and am quite familiar with him, as well as his father and mother.

Descyple

Jun 7, 2010
I would like to hear Joel Olsteen begin every one of his sermons with the phrase:

"Would you please open your Bibles to................."

And I would absolutely faint with joy if he ever began even just one single sermon by saying:

"Today we are not going to 'Discover The Champion In You', but rather we are going to 'Discover the Crucified Christ on the Cross'.

Unfortunately I don't see him preaching a sermon like that anytime soon!!!

S

Siberian_Khatru

"Things I'd like to hear Joel Osteen say:"

I will applaud his positive demeanor, though.