Things that make you go ACK :p

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
C

Catlynn

To add my own, Regardless of gender:
tattoos
piercings (especially excessive piercings)
wearing expensive clothing
fakeup (makeup)
immodesty (which includes a lot of common practices)

All for now.

This makes me laugh....'cause I have lots of these. I don't consider myself immodest though. I like to stay modest. hehe ^_^

G

GraceReborn

ummm

men shorter than me
sadly, there are plenty in my country lol
Went on a lunchdate with one before,
I dont think I'll ever do it again. :eek:

Men with too strong scents

G

GreenNnice

my dog after she smells something fierce from having killed , eaten a dead animal, or, spoiled food. Even worse, simetimes she spits it all up , usually at some inconvenient place like she starts doing the I'm-about-to-heave stomach contractions while on the freeway and I don't get a towel down in time. She threw up something that stunk like a skunk a couple weeks ago. I just about barfed too just having to smell it and look at it.

dliz

Filipino Room/Forum Moderator
Jun 13, 2012
+ Egotistical/Conceited(It’s okay to love yourself but don’t go overboard with it.)
+Snob
+Chain Smoker
+Drunkard
+Okay, why do guys stand around and grab at their crotch in public? it's really disturbing. @_@
+ Shallow

lil_christian

Mar 14, 2010
Some other things to add to the list :D

- Guys that complain about being single CONSTANTLY.

- Guys that constantly brag about all the women they've gone out with.

lil_christian

Mar 14, 2010
On that note, anyone wearing any jewelry beyond maybe a cross necklace. (1 Peter 3:3, one of the most ignored verses in the bible)

I'm pretty close-minded. There's only one God, Jesus is the only way, etc... So yeah, I like close-minded people.

“Merely having an open mind is nothing. The object of opening the mind, as of opening the mouth, is to shut it again on something solid.” - G. K. Chesterton

To add my own, Regardless of gender:
tattoos
piercings (especially excessive piercings)
wearing expensive clothing
fakeup (makeup)
immodesty (which includes a lot of common practices)

All for now.
Congratulations! You've just described 90-95% of the female population :p

Jilly81

Jan 16, 2011
Can I add "when people are wearing so much perfume/cologne that you can smell them coming"? I was talking to a woman a couple weeks ago and I thought I was going to vomit from the smell that I couldn't escape. A couple times I left the room for a second and coughed violently outside. For goodness' sakes, if you aren't sure if it's the right amount of scent, ask someone, or better to do less than more :S.

G

GreenNnice

Zztop or keith greene, catty :D
------------
Ok, besides 'my girl,' I'd say a girl that throws God's name around in any way that's not reverent.
OMG, I just hate that ;) :(

G

GreenNnice

My mytouch 4G is grieving me, not allowing editing this morning so....

* my girl does not grieve me one iota when she upchucks, I just scrape it off my leg, the floor, throw down some Febreze and we're golden

D

dzgword

what acks me
People that are fake (liers, cheaters, backstabbers...ect)
People that don't try to take care of themselves
Females that wear too much makeup
YOLO
and Just people that are just plain nasty lol

H

Hellooo

what acks me
People that are fake (liers, cheaters, backstabbers...ect)
People that don't try to take care of themselves
Females that wear too much makeup
YOLO
and Just people that are just plain nasty lol
LOL @ YOLO.