things that make you laugh

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Sep 28, 2011
feel free to ignore this if the post is old and tired of the likes of me. but NOTHING makes me laugh like me embarrassing myself. which i do a lot.
if i say something stupid, run into a door, call someone by the wrong name, pour water down my shirt instead of in my mouth... i just laugh. and laugh and laugh and laugh. the more embarrassing it is, the longer i laugh. days... months... lol. i can only think of one embarassing incident where i did not laugh. i cried. lol.

I do find it funny when someone gets what's coming to them. i have a story i could share that cracked me up harder than i think anything in my life? but it's kinda gross. so... i am not gonna. but it's on that topic. of people getting what they deserve. :D

Sep 28, 2011
it is weird that different people have such different senses of humor. personally i hate practical jokes. i don't find them even the slightest bit funny. but rather, offensive. people know better than to ever mess with me if they actually wanna be my friend.

C

christiancollegegirl

Yall make me laugh!!