Thinking can lead to increased tumor growth.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

maxwel

Apr 18, 2013
Yeah... no tumors here.

S

Sirk

Ignorance is bliss after all!

crossnote

Nov 24, 2012
Was that in Orwell's 1984?...
Nothink-Notumors

Feb 24, 2015
Goodness me. We should stop living healthy lives because 100% of healthy people end up dead. I mean all these healthy people get hyjacked by illnesses, and the more healthy you are, the quicker you die, because you have literally worn everything out. But hay, if you do nothing, you body sludges up and you die also.

I know trust in God because he has the eternal plan for your life and you will be fine. Want proof? Jesus died on the cross to bring the point home, and he entered eternity aged 33.

What I find amazing is people want so badly to keep a life they hate, because they would rather keep what they do not like for something they are ultimately very scared of, dying. But surely if they really took this seriously they would put more effort into finding out what makes life today better and eternity certain.

The joke for me, which is more something that makes me mourn, is they hate what they have, but want to keep a grasp of it so tightly because they fear what they might become if they give it up to gain what they cannot for eternity loose.

maxwel

Apr 18, 2013
Ignorance is bliss after all!
I dunno.

I'd probably have to think about that a while to form an opinion...
and I'm pretty happy without one.

C

cmarieh

That explains why it hurts to think. Lol

But seriously, I always thought thinking was good for the brain.

Dec 1, 2014
Guess liberals have nothing to worry about.

crossnote

Nov 24, 2012
I dunno.

I'd probably have to think about that a while to form an opinion...
and I'm pretty happy without one.
Don't develop a tumor thinking about it.

crossnote

Nov 24, 2012
That explains why it hurts to think. Lol

But seriously, I always thought thinking was good for the brain.
That was last year's list of healthy choices.
Remember, it's all about change.

O

oldthennew

i'll never forget the day/year that our Lord started working on healing
that huge tumor that grew to unbelievable proportions between
my shoulder blades....:rolleyes:... it seemed to have a mind of its own...:cool:

S

Sirk

I have a lot of thoughts but they seem to echo around up in there.